Creatures

Zero landed on the ground before me. He caught me and smiled.

"I told you it wouldn't be that bad."

I sighed in relief. Zero sat me down and we quickly jumped into the car. I sighed again and looked at zero he was worked up. I turned and saw Vince sitting across from us. I looked back at Zero and laid my head on his shoulder.

I closed my eyes and felt him wrap his arms around my waist. This night was going perfect until the fire. I sighed and slowly drifted to sleep. When the car stopped Zero picked me up and carried me inside. He laid he me down on a bed and crawled in the bed with me. I kicked off my heels and wrapped my arms around him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my forehead and drifted to sleep with me.

----------

The next morning I awoke before Zero. I smiled and crawled out his arms. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face. I walked back into the room and heard a knock at the door.

"Come on." I whispered

A women walked in and bowed.

"My lord wishes me to tell you breakfast is ready."

"We'll be down as soon Zero awakes."

She nodded and lefted the room. I smiled then crawled back in bed with zero. I laid on his chest and listened to his heartbeat slowly. I laid down with him for a hour until he finally awoke. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning."

"good morning."

"Breakfast is ready."

"Are you hungry?"

"After last night? Alittle."

He smiled,"Lets go."

He sat up and we crawled out the bed. He led me downstairs into the dinning room. We sat down across from his father and Vince.

"Good morning Ashley." Vince mumbled

"Good morning Vince." I mumbled

"Zero." He mumbled

"Vince." Zero mumbled

At least they can say each others names with breaking into a fight.

But I could feel the arkwardness that was between them and I wasn't the only one.

"I cannot have my two children fighting!" Their father yelled.

I jumped from the roughness in his voice. Zero gently grabbed my hand.

"I was debating whether to tell you two this but we are under war."

Zero's, eyes widen and Vince looked at his father in shock.

"With who?!" Zero said

"The werewolves. We've been decreasing in numbers. The werewolves have created something. Something no vampire can handle."

=============================

A/n:

Thank you guys for reading my reads are up by a ton :3 but anyway what creature do you think they made? How can they defeat it? And what will happen to the pure bloods? Till next time :3