Zero's Pov

Zeros Pov

"Zero." I heard my father call.

I knelt down beside him and bowed respectfully.

"Yes my lord?" I asked.

"I heard that you wanted to move away from the cult."

My heart skipped a beat. Damn that Alaya. She knew my father would never allow this without a reason.

"Yes father. I believed it would be a good study if I one day take over your thrown. I can learn to decrease certain things for the best."

It was quiet. I didn't even want to move out the cult. It was my future mate, Alaya's idea. Those words made my body shiver. She believed we had a certain thing, but in reality, she was the only one who felt it. I was only going by my father's orders.

"You may leave, but you have to take Alaya and a few vampires."

"Thank you father."

My family is royalty among the vampires. We are the only pure ones among our kind. My father was the king of vampires and soon, when he steps down I'll take over. Hopefully, before any of that happens, I'll find another mate to share myself with.

"You may leave when ready."

"Thank you father."

I walked to my room, where Alaya sat, patiently waiting. I sighed and shut the door as I entered the room. I looked at her trying to make a point of how upset I was with her.

"How did it go?" She asked.

"He allowed it. I just wish you'd told me you told him." I mumbled.

"That wasn't important. The only thing that is important is that he allowed it."

She climbed off my bed and walked to me, wrapping her arms around my body and pulling me close to her. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt and ripped it off my body. She knew that I hated when she did that. I completely knew how to undress myself. She kissed my lips, then my neck.

"Give it to me." She mumbled against my skin.

"You don't deserve it." I argued.

She smirked and bit into my neck, causing a wave of pleasure to run through my body. She moaned and I just stood there. She drank a little, and then pulled away; my blood dripping down her lips.

She laid her hand on my chest and pushed me onto my bed. She climbed on top of me and ran her finger down my body until she reached my pants. I quickly sat up and bit into her neck. She moaned and blushed. I devoured her blood until she pushed me away.

"And you don't deserve it."

She ripped off the rest of my clothes, and then hers. Her body was perfect, but too perfect. Alaya was something else. She didn't take no very well, and seemed to love sex more than love. As I was thinking, I felt her take control of my body. I moaned as it entered her body.

"Dammit Alaya." I groaned.

"Zero please." She moaned. I frowned and allowed her to take control of my body until we were both tired out. Personally, I was far from pleased.