Secrets

Zero gently laid his hands on my lower back and guided me into a solid white maison. Inside was filled with unrecognizable music and many vampires dressed in solid black making it seem like a funeral. I blushed at the fact that Zero and stood out completely. I looked around the room. The walls were covered in a gold color with beautiful red drapes, on one side of the room was a buffet table, with a bloody red waterfall, on the other wall were weird looking suits an armors and infront of it all was the throwns and when you looked up you saw man and women jumping from rope to rope seeming like a circus.

Inside was amazing. I smiled.

"Beautiful yes?"

"Yes."

Zero gently lead me up to the throwns and we sat down. I sat next to Zero and looked out at the vampires. They seem like they were having an amazing time. I smiled and looked at Zero. He still seemed alittle nerves.

I grabbed his hands and ran my fingers through he's. He looked at me and then there was a loud horn blown. Zero and I both turned to see his farther coming in. He sat down on the other side of Zero and everyone bowed.

"Wheld." His father spoke

Everyone stopped and looked at us. I blushed and squeezed Zeros hand.

"Vampires and pure vampires alike come together to celebrate the meeting of my son, Prince Zero and his mate Princess Ashley."

Great so now I'm a princess.

"Please rejoice with us at this wonderful time!"

Everyone cheered and the party continued. I smiled as i watched everyone having fun. Zero stood and gently pulled me to my feet. I smiled and followed him out to the middle of the ballroom floor. He pulled me closer to him and we danced to the weird music.

I looked at him and could see the happiness in his eyes. I smiled and we danced for most of the night. When the fifth song stopped Zero gently pulled me off the floor and to the bloody red waterfall. He grabbed two cups and filled each one with the bloody red water. He handed me one cup and i looked at it then at him.

"What is this?"

"Its blood."

"It doesn't smell like blood."

he smiled"Taste it."

I looked at him and took a sip. It was blood but it tasted weird.

"It's a blood tablet."

"A blood table-"

"Good night princess?" A boys voice said

I turned and saw a handsome boy standing infront of me. He had purple short messy with light purple eyes, pale skin like Zero and mine, he was taller then me but the small height as Zero, he had full pink lips, with pink cheeks and he looked about the same age as me but then again vampire years were different than human years.

"What?"

"Good night princess?"

I looked at Zero his eyes were cold as he looked at the boy but turned back soft when he looked at me.

"It's like saying good morning." Zero mumbled

I turned back and smiled at the boy.

"yes."

He returned the smile and gently grabbed my hand kissing the back.

"I am Vince's... Zeros older brother."

=============================

A/n: i hope you guys like the twist at the end :3 i had to add someone that could make things interesting hope yall.enjoy :3