Unreasonable

I awoke from what felt like hours later. I sat up and looked around. I was back in Zeros bed. I had on completely different clothes a white long sleeveless dress. i groaned my stomach was killing me.

"Zero."

"I'm here."

I turned and smiled. He gently cupped my face and kissed my lips.

"I'm so glad your okay." He mumbled

"Why wouldn't I? I just passed out." I said

"Ashley you were out for a week."

I looked at him. He was serious. But nothing was wrong with me.

was it?

"What's wrong with me?"

"Vince turned you into a hybreed."

"So I'm a vampire and...?"

"A werewolf."

My heart dropped.

"How can I be mixed with a vampire and a Werewolf?! Is that even possible?! What did your father say?! Oh my God am I gonna die?!"

Zero laughed,"Calm down Ashley."

"How can I? Vampires don't like werewolves."

He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Your not just a werewolf." He mumbled against my lips.

I kissed him back and he pulled away.

"There's gonna be a trail today."

"For who?"

"Vince their charging him with murder and creating a hybreed. The werewolves have decided to attend it."

"Great I just woke up and i woke up to a trail."

He smiled,"It'll be okay."

He pulled me out the bed and i fell on my ass. He smiled and kneeled beside me.

"It's like the first day you changed."

I playfully punched him in his chest. He pretended like he was dieing from the punch. I laughed and he helped me to my feet.

"Before we leave you need to eat."

"Zero I'm fine."

He smiled,"Please eat something."

"Okay."

He tilted his head and I lend over and kissed his neck.

"Stop teasing." He mumbled

I laughed then bit into his neck. We both moaned. He gently pulled me into his lap and grabbed my hips. I drunk only enough to fill me then pulled away. Zero smiled and ran his finger over my lips.

I moved off him and we stood up. He gently pulled me back in his arms and kissed my lips.

"Prince Zero." A man called

Zero pulled away from our kiss and looked towards the door.

"Yes?" He said

"The trail is beginning."

"Thank you."

Zero looked back at me and gently grabbed my hand. He gently pulled me out the room and down many hallways. We stopped at two huge doors.

"Ready?"

"Do you want the truth?"

He smiled and pushed open the doors. We both walked through and all eyes turned to us. There were werewolves on one side of the room and vampires on the other side and three chairs in the middle. Zero pulled me to the chairs in the middle and we sat down.

"The lords come." A man said

We all turned to see Zeros father and a wolf (Obviously the leader in wolf form) walk in. They walked in together then parted ways. Zeros father sat down next to us and the wolf leader turned human and sat infront of his werewolves. He was sexy. He had black piercing eyes, Carmel skin, short messy hair a tattoo of two lines on his right arm, and he had no shirt on showing off his rip muscles.

He looked at me with soft eyes. I blushed then looked away at Zero.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Bring in the trader." Zeros father said.

They brought Vince in with many chains wrapped around him. They took him to the middle of the room and knocked him down on his knees. He looked straight at me.