Creatures

I blushed and looked away. Then I felt someone behind me breathing on my neck. My eyes widen. This didn't feel like a vampire or werewolf. I was hesitaten to turn around.

When I finally worked up enough courage to turn around i saw an odd creature. It wasn't like a vampire nor werewolf. I froze for a minute then next thing I know I was covered in it's blood. I screamed then looked at Vince. His smirk was replaced with a frown.

He ran over to me then Zero and his father was next to me. My body shook uncontrollable under it's blood. I wanted nothing more then to wash away this blood and go home.

"Ashley." Zero said

He must have said my name a million times because everyone looked frightened. I shook my head and smiled weakly. Zero gently picked me up and looked at Vince.

"What happened?"

"There was some creature in the castle and Ashley and I bumped into each other and it almost attacked her until it just died." Vince mumbled

I could hear a slight speck of anger in his voice maybe i was the only one.

"No one leave the castle. Gaurds will be posted by every corner." His father mumbled.

"Yes father." Zero and Vince mumbled

Zero carried me back to the room and sat me on the bed. He walked into the bathroom and got a wet cloth. He wiped the blood from my face. My body stopped trembling.

"Undress you need a shower to take your mind off things."

I nodded. I stood up and followed him into the bathroom. He started a shower and pulled me into his arms. He pressed his forehead against mine and ran his finger over my lips. He gently laid his hands on the end of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I blushed and did the same to him.

When we both were completely naked we jumped in the shower. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms gently around his neck. We kissed as he washed away the creatures blood from my body leaving no part untouched. I did the same to him but without the blood part.

His body trembled slightly after each touch. I giggled.

"I see you feel better."

I smiled then kissed his lips.

"I always feel better when I'm with you." I mumbled against his lips.

=============================

A/n :

Hope you guys enjoy.Lolx got a new follower too :-D