Secrets

I awoke hours later still in Zeros arms. I looked up at him and smiled. He was beautiful even when sleeping. I easied my way out of his arms and climbed into his shirt. I walked downstairs into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and saw allot of blood bags. I grabbed one and a cup. I empted it into a cup. I smiled and turned to leave the kitchen. When I jumped and dropped the cup to the ground.

It made a huge sound causing Zero to appear by my side.

"I did not mean to scare you Princess." A women said.

"Laskoria what business do you have here?" Zero asked as he checked my hands for any cuts.

"Zero I'm fine." I mumbled

He took a deep breath and looked at the women.

"Prince Zero the king wishes me to inform you of a party to celebrate your finding a new mate." She mumbled

"We might attend." Zero said

"I will give the word."

She disappeared leaving zero and I alone. I grabbed a towel and cleaned up the mess. Throwing away the glass shards and cleaning up the blood. I tossed the towel in the sink and looked at Zero. He seemed lost in his thoughts.

"Zero." I mumbled

He say anything just lost. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him. He looked over his shoulder at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

"What's wrong."

He smiled,"Nothing."

I ingored the fact that he was lieing. I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs. He followed and crashed down on the bed next to me. I rolled on top of him.

"Are we going?" I asked

"Going where?" He asked

"To that party?"

"What Party?" I heard Alaya ask

I laughed. Just the person that i need on my side.

"Zeros father-"

"The King."

"The is throwing a party and would like for us to attend."

"Then we'll be there."

I giggled and looked at Zero.He groaned.

"Fine."

"When are we leaving?"

"Now of course."

Zero snapped his fingers and they disappeared leaving me in am odd room. I frowned and looked around i was completely alone. I laid out on the bed and sighed. Sometimes Zero amazes me.

"Ashley."

I sat up and smiled when i saw Zero. He smiled and sat down next to me. He gently grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed. He pulled me into a room connecting with the one i was in. It was a bathroom.

"Shower?"

I smiled,"Definitely."

He smiled and ran the shower. He locked the bathroom door and pulled me to him. He pulled his shirt over my head. That was about the only thing i had on. I slowly ran my hand down to his waist and pulled down his pants. He let them fall to the ground then pulled me inside the shower with him.