kidnapped

Ashley's Pov

I awoke from and weird breeze rushing against my body. I groaned and opened my eyes. I looked around and covered my body. Where the hell where my clothes?! I felt something warm against my body.

I looked down and saw myself covered in blood. I screamed and felt my body start to tremble. I stood up and walked through the forest. My body bare covered with blood, my hair covering half my body, my hands covering my breast while my fingers caressed my lips, my feet bare against the sharp first floor and my eyed boring out of their sockes. My body didn't stop shivering as I walked through the forest.

My mind so gone and wondering what the fuck I did when I was blacked out. I walked for what felt like hours (which it actually had been). It didn't even come to thought that I was a vampire and could run faster then the average cheetah. No my mind was far from gone since this blood stained my body. I walked and walked until i reached the schools parking lot.

My mom must have sensed something wrong because there were police cars and students lined up around the school. But where was Zero.

"Ashley!" I heard a girl scream

Everyone looked at me. I looked at then then I saw simmering move infront of me. I looked and saw Zero and Deion running to give me a jacket to cover my body.

"Let's get her to the hospital she's covered in blood." I heard a women say.

Deion wrapped the jacket around my body. Zero and him followed me as the lady pulled me into the ambulances. Deion and Zero sat in silences as the lady asked me multiply questions. I didn't answer any I just wanted the blood off my body. When we reached the hospital they took a sample of the blood and let me wash away the blood.

I was more than happy. They patched up the scraps i had on my feet and wrapped a bandage around my torso cause apparently my ribs were bruised. Deion and Zero exchanged looks when she told me about my rib cage being broken. When she lefted I felt the need to straggle both of them.

"What the hell happened?!"