Chapter: Zero

Zero Pov

-------------------------------------------------

I waited an hour until Ashley awoke from her sleep. She looked up at me and covered her body with the covers. It was morning now and Alaya went to school. I smiled at her but she just frowned.

Ashley Pov

------------------------------------------------

I awoke from a cold breeze touching my body. I opened my eyes and looked up at Zero. I pulled the covers over my body. He smiled and i frowned at him. He didn't really think i wasn't still mad at him.

I sighed and rolled over. I whined when i felt a sharp pain run through my body.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked

"Yes."i cried

He laid his hand on my waist and pulled me into his arms. I watched as he bit into his arm and moved it to my lips.

"Bite." He mumbled

"No." I turned my head.

"Maybe if you drink it'll help."

I refuse to drink from him. Even if the pain was unbearable.

"Ashley."

"Zero!"

I jumped up then screamed from the pain.

"You won't get better if you don't eat."

I refused. Never will i drink from him again. He gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Why? What's wrong?" He mumbled

"Why did you cheat?" I mumbled

Tears filled my eyes.

"It wasn't suppose to be like that."

"Like what!"

"I only wanted her blood! It wasn't suppose to be like it was. She took off her clothes and mine!"

His voice made me jump.

"But you could have stopped her!"

"Ashley i was hungry!"

"That doesn't mean anything!"

He took a deep breath and cupped my cheeks.

"Ashley listen i know i hurt you but i really didn't mean to. I love you too much to hurt you."

He kissed my lips once then looked at me.