Unreasonable

"Do not touch me." I mumbled

She growled at me. I smirked.

"Is that suppose to scare me?"

"Vampires aren't allowed here."

"I'm not just a vampire. Now where is Javen?"

She grabbed me by my neck and I grabbed her arm. I frowned and broke her wrist. She screamed then I heard someone.

"Your finally here." I heard Javen say

I turned and saw a smile on his face.

"My lord this vampire-"

"She's a half breed. She's a vampire and a werewolf." Javen said

"How is that possible?" The girl asked

"That isn't necessary. Tonight is her first full moon and it isn't gonna be easy like the others she's stronger."

I sighed. Javen smiled.

"Ashley this is Alice."

I looked at her and smirked. She stood up and frowned. I turned away and followed Javen to a empty room.

"Dinner will be ready in a few."

I nodded and sat down on the bed. I frowned. Everything smelled weird. I sighed and laid across the bed. I felt like Zero should be here next to me.

I closed my eyes and dosed off then heard a knock at the door. I opened my eyes and saw the sun going down.

"Dinner is ready." Someone called from the hallway.

I walked out the room and one of the werewolves showed me to the dinning room. When i walked into the room i saw Alice sitting across from Javen. I sighed and hugged my arms and sat down in an empty chair.

I didn't eat a thing mostly because I wasn't sure of what i wanted to eat.

"Ashley you haven't eaten a thing." Javen mumbled.

"I'm not very hungry." I mumbled

"Your gonna need something to eat if your gonna survive tonights change." Alice said

I looked at her then sighed. And started to eat. When we finished they both showed me to a room downstairs (more like a chamber) with one window. We walked in and they looked at me.

"Take of your clothes." Alice said

I looked at Javen. He nodded. I sighed pulled off the dress. I tossed it to Alice and they chained me to the wall. I sighed.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked

"Yes." Javen answered quickly looking at my body.

I blushed then saw the moons rays. Then I felt one of my bones snap. I screamed and dropped to my knees. More bones snapped and I screamed louder from the pain. It hurted so bad.

More then anything I've ever felt. I felt my body shift alittle. I tried to force the chains off but they didn't move.

"She's gonna brake through those chains." Alice said worried like.

I pulled again and it released my hand.

"Get behind the door now!" Javen yelled

They both lefted the room and I screamed again and freed my other hand. I laid down on the ground and dug my nails into the cement. My nails cut right through it. I screamed again then everything went dark.

=============================

A/n: Thanks for reading got 2 thousand and something hope you guys are really enjoying it :3