Kidnapped

I awoke from my sleep feeling the full moon rise into the sky. Sadly i was still in this room with no sign of Zero.

"Deion!" I screamed

He came running into the room. He looked at me.

"Chain me to the bed."

He raised his eyebrow at me. I know it sounded stupid but I needed to be chained down. He smirked.

"Chain me now!" I screamed louder then expected

"Justin!" He yelled

The other dude in his pack came running to the door. Sadly it was too late. I could feel my bones cracking. I screamed and laid back. I hugged arms and cried as it carried on.

"Go get the chains now!"

With one swift movement he disappeared then came back with the chains. I leached onto the covers and screamed. Damn you'd think that pain wasn't a vampires friend but sadly it is.

"Chain her now!" Deion screamed

He wrapped the chains around my body and chained me tightly. When he finished he moved away and they both started at me. I screamed as each bone popped, cracked, and shifted. I screamed and screamed then heard a huge crash sound. I turned slightly and saw Zero, Javen and Alexis.

What the hell was she doing here. I screamed and felt my mind slowly slipping. Nothing was more painful then this. I could feel each bone breaking and my body screaming for me to help it.

"What's wrong with her?" Deion asked

"She's shifting. Everyone run!" I heard Javen say.

I growled loudly and screamed another time as the lefted me alone. I felt the tears run down my eyes as my mind lefted my body and let the werewolf take over.