Attack

"Where the hell have you been?!" My mom yelled

"You shouldn't ask question you don't wanna know the answer to." I mumbled

She frowned and went on and on about trust. I toned out which was kinda difficult since my hearing did increase. Zero was over at his house sleeping. He hadn't since last night.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Yes I am."

She sighed and walked over to me. She laid her hand on my shoulder.

"What's going on with you these days."

I smiled,"Its nothing mom there's just allot going on."

"Is it about Zero?"

"No Zero and I are fine were closer than ever and he's all i think about."

Hearing those words escape my lips made me blush and my stomach get butterflies. I smiled.

"Where is Zero?"

"He's at the house sleeping. He hasn't slept all night."

She smiled,"Do you love him?"

I blushed,"More than anyone."

She kissed my forehead and gently pushed me out the door.

"Go."

"What?"

"Go to Zero."

I smiled and walked back to Zeros place. Ayala staied back at the castle which meant Zero and I didn't have to worry about her. I walked upstairs and smiled. He was still sleeping soundly. I curled up beside him.

I stayed in the bed until he woke up. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"Your awake now."

"Yea."

He sat up and stretched. I giggled and sat up.

"Let's go out somewhere."

I smiled,"Where?"

"Anywhere."

I nodded.

"Let me get dressed first." He said

He stood up and changed into a new set of clothes. I smiled.

"Next stop my house."

He smiled,"Okay."

We walked out the house and back to my house. I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a new shirt and ran out the house. Zero gently pulled me to his car. We climbed into the car and he pulled out the driveway.

"Where are we going?"

He smiled, "Just sit back and ride."

After a while of driving he stopped and parked his car next to a beautiful view of the ocean. We climbed out the car and sat down on the car hood. He pulled me into his arms and gently kissed my forehead.

"This of what normal feels like." He mumbled

I smiled," Zero we are normal." I said

"I guess."

I giggled and kissed his lips.

=============================

A/n: Long live Zero and Ashley Lolx

Again boring but do y'all think their normal? There normal in their own way.