Creatures

Vince Pov

When I first laid my eyes on Ashley I knew she was the right one. I needed her for my plan. I would have had her to if my annoying little brother didn't take her away from the campsite. My last project failed within a week. It just died for no apparent reason.

That's why I was here now in my lab that was hidden well beneath the castle. I managed to get Ashley's blood from the werewolf campsite. Now i needed to test her blood to see if it went well with the werewolf blood. If you hadn't realized I was trying to create a hybreed but every experiment failed. I walked over to the werewolf I had tied up.

I grabbed a knife and slit his wrist. He tried to scream but the brace on his mouth restricted him. I smirked and walked back to the experiment table. I mixed her blood with he's and it didn't explode or sizzle like the others did. I smiled and had my answer.

She was needed to complete the transformation. Now all I needed to do is get my brother away from her and take her away. Then again i could always kill him first then use his mate against him. But then again she wouldn't do anything i ask since i did kill her mate. Maybe I'll just capture him and let her come to me.

I smirked and looked at the werewolf.

"Guess I just found out what I needed."

=============================

A/n: I had to throw that in there hope you guys like the twist :3