Zero Pov

Zeros Pov

I laid there thinking there's no reason for me to be pleased with this. I covered my body and went to sleep. I awoke the next morning from a weird a sound. I opened my eyes and saw a human house outside of a window. I didn't even remember how or when i got inside the vehicle i was in.

"Alaya." I gridded between my teeth

"Yes?" She asked.

I jumped out the trunk and waited for her to meet me on the other side of the truck.

"Alaya get over here." I demanded.

She walked over to me a looked at me.

"What is wrong with you lately?" She asked, in a rather snooty tone.

"Nothing. What's wrong with you lately?" I countered back.

I frowned then felt my heart skip a beat. I turned and Alaya's eyes followed. I looked at the house next door. Inside was a girl watching us from the window. I stared at her completely mesmerized from her beauty.

Her long, light brown hair, her beautiful cheek bones, her green eyes. She seemed nothing like Alaya. She walked away from the window, and I quickly turned around.

"Who do you think she is?" Alaya asked.

I looked at her and walked into our home. The house was already set up. I walked upstairs.

"One bedroom! Really, Alaya." I yelled.

I heard her climb up the stairs. She clinged onto me and handed me a piece of paper.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Your school schedule." She replied calmly.

"I am a hundred and eighteen years old! How dare you sign me up for school?" I yelled.

"It wasn't my idea."

"Dammit..." I sighed. "When do i start?"

"Today." She said.

I frowned.

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Between those doors."

"Lay my clothes out while I shower." I demanded.

She nodded and I walked into the bathroom. I locked the door and undressed. I started a shower a climbed in. The water was smoothing and relaxed me from the crazy Alaya show. As the water beat against my skin that girls face popped into my head. Was she my new mate?