■ 27 ■

I haven't talked to Martin about the whole girlfriend thing that happened a little earlier today, but it has been on my mind ever since we left those two girls and I still get this weird feeling in my stomach whenever I remind myself of how he sounded when he said that word. My heart skipped a beat as soon as his words came out of his mouth and became audible. You know that feeling when someone says or does something or you see something shocking and you literally feel like your heart dropped? It's a weird feeling and when he grabbed my hand in the parking lot to get back to our hotel I felt it once more. It's feeling like your heart is going to come out of your chest, destroying your ribcage because of how hard it beats.
I have it bad, but never could I tell him that.

Chances are Martin doesn't think much of me. The whole girlfriend thing was probably a distraction to get away from those fans, but now #Martelody is the number 1 trend worldwide on Twitter, crazy how fast rumors spread, am I right?
The problem with Martin is that I have absolutely no idea how he feels. He's goofy, childish and fun to be with most of the time, but there's this ice cold side of him that terrifies me. I've seen it more than once, and it was more than enough to make me see that Martin has more to it than meets the eye. He's not just some extremely attractive and adorable DJ who makes awesome music for a living.

I patted my hair dry with a towel and got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my dripping body and into the living room of our suite. It's hard to make this statement sound normal, but the fact that I'm sharing a hotel room with a celebrity at the moment makes it a little explainable.

Martin was out at the moment so I could netflix and chill by myself before tonight. Our whole evening has been perfectly planned out
for about 2 weeks and I've been looking forward to it since then. First we would work on some new stuff in the studio for a while and then we would have dinner with a few of Martin's friends and our managers. It was a really important dinner because we would discuss new gigs, new tracks, upcoming festivals and commercials for our albums and where we would launch it first and everything. I turned on the T.V. and scrolled down the list of shows I could watch and clicked on The Walking Dead before sitting on the edge of the king sized bed.
An hour into the show I was still wrapped in a white towel, lying on the bed watching the screen with attention until the door flew open. I turned my gaze toward the door and bit my lip in embarrassment as Martin closed the door behind him.

"Hi..." he trailed off turning around, "there," he continued, noticing that the only thing covering my body was a 30x56 white piece of material.
I have this bad habit of staying seated in my towel hours after I've finished showering, it's just that usually I don't have a social life so no one really surprises me practically naked. Then again it's not that big of a deal, the only thing bothering me right now is that I have no idea how much I'm covered, considering I'm lying on my stomach facing the T.V. screen. I turned my head in horror to see if my whole butt wasn't fully exposed and sighed in relief as it wasn't, although it almost was. My cheeks turned red and I let out a nervous laugh, unsure of how I could stand up from the bed without the towel falling off my body.

"Hello there, Martin, I would love to stay and chat, but I have to get ready," I grinned, quickly standing up and pulling the towel further up my body and ran into the bathroom leaving Martin utterly speechless.
Wonderful.

Now if that's not your definition of awkward, I don't know what is.

I grabbed a pair of denim light washed skinny jeans, a baby pinkish beige tank top that I tucked in my jeans and put a black cardigan that was quite over sized over it. I grabbed a pair of black ankle boots with six inch heels and cringed at the height of those shoes. I was not the heel type of girl and I sure was not the type of girl who would dress fancier for a guy, but here I am, putting on the heels. I can hardly walk in those, but I'm a fast learner. My hair hung loosely slightly above my breast and I stared one last time at my reflection before walking out the door and almost tripped as I got out of the gigantic bathroom.