The black and green banana

Well, you will never believe what Coly-boy landed on. What chubby Cole landed on.

Heh heh heh.

Lloyds green motorbike! Heheh it is totally totaled! Poor Lloyd.

All of a sudden Lloyd burst on to the deck throws, Cole off of his motorbike, grabs the pieces of the rest of his motorbike and weeps.

"Whoa!" Cole yelps as he is thrown over me and -heh heh- into a garbage can!

"Hahahahaha!" I doubled over and fell on the floor laughing. I couldn't help it. It was just so funny!

I sat up wiped a tear and looked at Cole, who was trying to scrape off a banana peel. That set me into another round of laughter.

"Haha heehee!" I tried not to laugh! But his face....it was so priceless! I look around and wished I had a camera.

Maybe I shouldn't have smashed Lloyds to pieces...

Lloyd was sobbing over his motorbike. Kai was still a red starfish and Cole couldn't get the banana peel off of his face!

"Hahaha!" I burst out laughing once more.

"Jay! Get a hold of yourself" I said to myself giggling. "You aren't helping anyone by laughing."

But still I continued to laugh.

Until someone loomed over me.

Gulp!

Help me!

Joking! It was Zane.

"May I join the fun?" he asked me.

Why is he asking me? Doesn't he know that life here is a free for all? I guess not.

"Sure," I told him, still half giggling as I picked up myself. And walked over to help Kai to his feet.

I peeled Kai off of the Bountys deck. Literally, I peeled him off of the deck.

Ewww!

He must have landed hard!

Heh heh.

Poor Kai, and Lloyd, and Coley-boy who still has the banana peel stuck on his face.

Heh heh. Nothing bad has happened to me yet!

Kai groaned as he got to his feet. "Where is Cole?"

I pointed and giggled.

Kai looked bewildered. "Cole! What happened to your face?" he asked.

Cole growled and said, "Make up Kai, make up."

"Make up does not contain in banana's, Cole. Now tell me the truth!" He demanded as he put his sore hands on his hips.

I covered my mouth with my hands trying not to laugh. This is gonna be a good show!

Cole sighed and looked defeated. "Okay, when I fell from Jays plane, I landed in the kitchen in the mashed potatoes bowl. Zane got mad and started chucking oranges at me. So, I ran onto the deck, bumped into Jay and fell into a garbage can," he said all in one breath.