It was a knock out

"Cole stop it was a prank!" I exclaimed as I tried too stand up.

I fell back on my butt. Onto the wooden chair.

Near-gulp-Cole!

Cole was heading toward me with a angry face. His hands in the position to start a fight, with me!

Oh no!

This is bad. Bad, bad, bad, bad.

NEVER get in a fight with Cole. NEVER!

"Cole?"

"COLE!" I yelled.

Oh-shoot-a-pickle.

If my desperate pleas didn't snap him out of it, nothing will.

I quickly scrambled behind the table hoping that he didn't see me.

Well, that was a chance in a million he didn't see me, because he was looking at me the whole time.

Kai tried to help me escape by saying some corny jokes to get Coles attention on him, not me!

Thanks Kai, my lifesaver!

"Hey Cole! Why did the chicken cross the road?" Kai asked.

I ran into a closet.

"To get the cows house. Knock knock! Who's there? The chicken!" He erupted into gals of laughter.

Lloyd was standing, staring at Kai. I could tell that he was trying to get this joke, because he had a confused smirk on his face.

Wait for it.....

It took him just a few minutes to start cracking up too.

Once Kai stopped laughing, he told another joke.

"Hey, Cole!" Kai exclaimed.

"Grrr..." Coles face is red now.

"A rooster layers an egg on the roof. Which way did it fall? Left or right? None! Roosters don't lay eggs!" He started to laugh once more, with this time Lloyd joining him.

I crawled behind the door that enters the hallway. Just one more corny joke and I would be free!

Kai was laughing on the floor now. I mean, when he gets into the jokes. He gets into them!

I told him most of them.

Go me!

"Hey Cole! Why did the chicken cr-." He was interrupted by the black ninja.

"Stop it!" I just want to teach Zapbag a lesson," he groweled turning his head toward -gulp- me!

How did he know that I was behind the door?

I just needed one more joke or something to get his attention away from me!

Kai and Lloyd instantly stopped laughing and exchanged a worried glance.

Zane stepped in front of Cole.

"Cole, Jay just pulled a prank, nothing more. He just thought that it would be funny to tease you about his," he pointed to me, "true love."

I was about to run out of the room when Cole answered.

"What do you know about true love? Icey. You will never be married," Cole gruffly said as he pushed Zane aside. "You are nothing but a tin can with feelings."

I felt as if a block has hit my head.

Wait, did he just say? Did he just say that Zane is worthless?"