My apprentice, not meish

Kyle, Gorman, Clue, Zach, and Luke all stared our way.

We stared back.

I mean, what else are you supposed to do?

Walk up and say hey! We're the guys who saved Ninjago a dozen times! What did you save? First of all, they probably didn't save anything because they are kids. Secondly, they probably know that we saved Ninjago. Because we're the ninja! We practically famous!

Wait, we are.

Anyway, Sensei started to talk who's are partners for the day, "Luke Skywalker, your with Lloyd Garmadon."

The boy in a green suit, who was blond haired, and had big nerdy glasses coving his green eyes, headed over to Lloyd who was leaning on Cole for support.

"Luke Skywalker. Eh? That's a pretty sick name!" Lloyd announced as he placed his hand on Luke's shoulder.

Luke nodded in agreement, "My father liked him so much that he called me after him."

"Sweet."

After the how-are-you-talk, Sensei Wu continued, "Kyle Smith your with Kai Smith."

Silence.

Wait, let me get that straight. Kyle Smith and Kai Smith? That's weird.

Puzzled, I watched the brown spiky haired kid in a red suit with hazel eyes, walk over to Kai and slapped a high five. He looked almost like Kai. Except you know. Shorter.

"Cuz! It's been forever!" Kai hooted as Kyle slapped a five with him.

"It's been long bro!" Kyle answered with a smirk.

Oh no.

TWO KAIS! This is gonna be bad.

The two talked for a bit. Then quieted down when Sensei started to speak once again, "Clue Foru your with Cole Bucket."

Again, a black shaggy haired kid in a black suit with dark brown eyes, stepped out of the line and a sauntered over to Cole.

They both greeted each other with a sup head nod, and a fist punch saying the 'phww' at the end. Then turned to Sensei waiting for him to talk once again.

"Zach Ari your with Zane Julian."

A short dude in white, with plantium blond hair and light blue eyes walked over to Zane.

"Hi, how are you?" Zach asked Zane.

"Good, you?"

"Fine."

"That's good."

The two stood in silence waiting for my partner.

Finally Sensei Wu announced my partner, "Gorman Christopgingaletasbean your with Jay Walker."

I heard a few snickers coming from my team as a ginger haired kid in blue came walking up.