What happened? Answers please!

"Watch out below!" Nya called as she pulled the lever down. An anchor came tumbling out of the sky and shook the earth as it hit the ground. Amazed people stared at us in awe as Kai and Kyle started to climb up the chain, Kyle taking the lead.

"Umm how exactly do you climb up an anchor?" Clue asked me. He watched Kyle and Kai make it to the top.

I rubbed the back of my neck unsure on how to answer this question, "Well you just climb. I guess."

"Don't worry Clue, my man, all you do is climb and DON'T look down." Cole said walking toward the chain. He gestured for him to follow. "Come on it's our turn!" Nervously Clue followed Cole onto the anchor. "Okay, you go first so I can catch you if you fall, you got that?" Cole asked Clue. Clue nodded and slowly climbed up the chain.

Let me just say that it took longer then was expected. But after a few minutes they made it up the chain.

"Okay, our turn!" Luke exclaimed as he hopped onto the chain and climbed up the chain fast. In a matter of seconds he was at the top and Lloyd, well, he was at the bottom staring at the kid in awe. Then he too took off up the chain and in seconds he was at the top.

"Well, some certain people are monkeys!" I exclaimed laughing.

"We heard that!" Two voices chorus from the bounty.

Laughing Zach and Zane started up the chain. Zach slipped a couple of times but Zane caught him and pushed him to keep going.

Finally it was my turn.

I get the easy part.

I sat down on the anchor. "Go Nya!" I yelled. The anchor started up with me happily sitting on it. I waved to the awed crowd who gathered around us to see us all scamper up the chain. As I was going up I looked at the beautiful view I had up here. Ninjago city was below me with city's lights gleaming and flashing. And all around Ninjago was different habitats. Forest, Snow, Desert, and ocean. I sighed as I got to the top of the bounty. I could ride that anchor for hours just looking around me.

I hopped off the anchor to find everyone gone.

What? Where's everyone?

Nya came running onto the deck. "Jay get into infirmary NOW!" She ordered as she ran to the hallway. 

Okay, then.

I jogged to the infirmary to find the guys around a bed with Sensei Wu and Garmadon applying stuff to a figure who laid stiffly on the bed. I heard Kai comment something about Jays gonna freak. I froze in the door way. Who's on on bed? Then I thought to the phone call with Kai a few minutes ago. What did he say? Something about sickness and people coming back? Wait, a minute people coming back? Gorman!

Sensei Wu looked up, "Jay, you have arrived." He paused before saying something to the guys, they nodded and left the room. I walked up to the bed to see the face of Gorman laying on the bed unconscious with a deep scratch on his right arm. He was pale and his body was slightly shaking.

I glanced up questionably at the sensei's. "Jay," Sensei Garmadon started. "Gorman and I were training and Gorman wanted to test his strength with his power of wind. I allowed him to do it. We went into a field where there was a lone tree just standing out in the middle of no where. I told him to see if he could knock it over. He nodded before closing his eyes and calling up a huge gust of wind." Garmadon paused and mumbled something before looking up at me once more. "I should've told him to start with little gusts of air. Because as soon as he called up all that wind I knew something bad was going to happen. The wind swirled around him creating a mini tornado. And next thing he and I knew he was in the air. He panicked and he made the wind to do something. And then he hit the branches of the tree and fell unconscious up in the tree. I climbed up there and took him down. Then I called my brother." Sensei Garmadon gave Wu a pat on the back. "And he arrived just in time."

I glanced down at my buddy. He looked so helpless. I grabbed the wooden chair that was next to Gorman's bed and sat on it. I'm not gonna leave his side. He needs me. I wanna be here when he wakes up. I looked at his pale face, and scratched up arms. I should've been there. After all he is my apprentice.

I sat there for at least two hours thinking of all the possibilities on how I could have been there or how I could've saved him. I didn't realize that the sensei's left after finishing patching up his arm.

Cole came down, "Jay? It's supper time." I glanced at Cole who was standing in the doorway. "It's grilled Cheese your favorite!"

"Don't want any."

Cole looked shocked for a minute before nodding understandingly and left.

After a few minutes went by I heard a knock at the door. I looked up at the door to find Zach. He stood there for a while before coming into the room. "You know Zane told me that sometimes when people are unconscious they can still hear things people say to them. So they don't feel alone." He glanced up shyly before running and hugging me. "I don't know what to do either!" He confessed. "Out of the group I knew Gorman the best. He was my best friend. We did everything together."

Silence fell on us as we both unhugged and both scanned Gorman.

"So he can hear us?"

"I guess."

"Should we try it?"

"Sure!"

THE NYA LOVER OUT!

Im sorry, that this was a boring chapter but I didn't really know what else to do.

Question: What would you think if you saw these people climb up an anchor and onto a flying ship? What would you think of you saw a person sitting on the anchor and waving to you?

I would be like. What in the world? Is this real or something? Why are they climbing up a chain to a flying ship? And why is that person waving to us? I would wave back to him. Btw.  Just for the fun of it.

Comment, comment, comment! I read every single one!! Makes me so happy to see comments and votes!

But please no swear words. :)

Thanks for reading and have a great night/day!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
bluebajoons