A Contagious pun

As the pounding of footsteps faded away I slowly opened the door and peeked out.

Coast is clear.

I slowly snuck out of the closet and ran down the hallway toward the deck.

I don't know why I ran to the deck I just did. Instinct I guess.

Once I got to the stairs to go up to the deck I heard Lloyd grumbling.

"Jay is gonna get it. He is so dead," Lloyd growled. "Zane is blond too so, why isn't he blond?" Lloyd paused for a minute, "And I am not blond! No matter what Jay says."

I heard some stomping and clashing of weapons.

They are getting weapons to hunt me!

Oh, no!

"Well, you kind of are blond because your hair is blond, so you are blond. And Zane is a nindroid. And I think if you are a nindroid your smart, and Zane is one of the smartest people on the bounty, besides Sensei. So Zane isn't blond." A gruff voice, which I think it would be Cole, explains it as if it was a everyday fact.

Lloyd glaring at Cole said icily, "I didn't ask for your opinion, Cole."

"Well, to me it sounds like you were asking for someone's opinion!"

"Why are you complaining about your hair Lloyd?" Kai asked as he cut in the argument, "At least it isn't dyed blond! And why couldn't you have dyed Coles hair?"

I giggled at the thought of Kai walking around in blond hair. I am amazed that he didn't kill Lloyd yet.

"Because I am too cool to have my hair dyed," Cole answered.

"I wasn't asking you!" Kai retorted. "I was asking Lloyd.

I slowly crept up the stairs eager to see a fight brake out.

Kai had his fire sword on his back, with his red Gi on and -giggle- blond hair! Kai glared at Cole angrily.

Cole had his quakes scythe on his back,  his black Gi on, and he was staring at Kai.

Lloyd was standing between them, with his green Gi on and his two golden half swords on his back. His fists seemed ready two punch someone in the nose.

"Oh, ya?" Cole asked.

"YA!" Kai yelled as he crossed his arms.

"Oh, ya?"

"YA!"

"Oh, ya?"

I rolled my eyes this is not going anywhere.

"YA!"

"Guys just stop arguing!" Lloyd exclaimed as he stood between them. "We are after Jay, not each other."

He looked at Cole then to the blond headed Kai.

I tried not to snicker when I saw a smirk formed on his lips. He quickly wiped it off and tried to look serious, "And we need to find Zane, Nya and Sensei Wu. We will need their help." He said as he walked towards the kitchen.