Birthday Disaster (for me)

Birthday disaster (for Me)
Read in Lloyds POV in 'Lloyd, The Green Ninja Blog' -chapter-' kiss a turtle? Obviously. '

I stepped forward with a smirk on my face. Everyone looked.

"Happy birthday Cole!"  I said as I gave Cole the present. It was wrapped up in a tiny little package. He greedily grabbed it and started to open the tiny present.

Lloyd rolled his eyes. I looked a Lloyd and rolled his eyes once more.

What is he rolling at? Whatever. I thought.

All of a sudden Lloyd raises his arms in victory. Holding his bandaged arm in a crooked angle. I don't know why he did that, maybe he guessed the present......who knows.

Finally Cole answers, "T-thanks........ Jay."

I puffed up my chest in pride. "It's the best eyebrow gel in the world!" I exclaimed.

Lloyd started to choke. Zane reached over and hit Lloyd really hard on the back. Lloyd fell and bumped me. I was heading back to sit next to Kai when that happend, making us fall onto the rug on the ground. At least the rug was blue.....

I growled at Lloyd when his elbow hit my ear. Lloyd tries to stand but he just kept falling back on me! Kai was laughing so hard I thought he'd burst and Cole.... Well I couldn't see him. Finally I feel someone lifting Lloyd off me.

Yes! I can finally breath!

And put Lloyd next to Kai on my seat!

Nooooo!!!

Anyway I just layed there panting. Then I hear a voice far away saying to stay were you are. I didn't know if he was talking to me so I just stayed there anyway. Panting. Like a dog who has no water!! I stayed on the blue rug...

...."blue" I said out loud. I didn't mean too.. I could feel someone step over me. The body was warm.... Like Kai's...then I hear ripping sounds.

RIPPP!!!

I sat straight up and yelled "Where's the blue rug!"

Everyone, everyone looked at me concerned and Lloyd looked at me like I was crazy.

Lloyd looks at me like I am stupid. "You're sitting on it Jay. I mean, obviously."

I looked down.

"Heh heh heh, I knew that" I said nervously as I scratched my head.

I look over to Cole who opened Kai's present I think... It was Kai's.

Anyway the present was black sunglasses. They suit Cole...

Cole ran to Kai and hugged him. "Just
what I need! Thanks, hothead!"

Hump... Now why didn't he like mine??

Kai kinda blushed. "It wasn't just me. The kid gave me the idea."

I saw 'the best' smile. I folded my arms in disgust no one helped me with my gift. Why does Lloyd get all the praise? I gave Lloyd an angry glare.

Anyway it was Zanes turn next. He handed Cole an navy blue present with a big white ribbon on it. Lloyd made a weird sound. I looked at him oddly. Ok then..let us continue.

It was a gift card to the bakery! Perfect just for Cole and his cake. I was gonna get that but I saw the eyebrow gel instead.(and the stuff was cheep!)

After Cole was done with Zanes present, Lloyd cheerfully said "my turn!" He skipped toward Cole and handed him a messily folded present that was behind his back. It wasn't even wrapped! He probably bought on the clearance rack.

I stood up, heading toward the bathroom, except I walked into a wall and fell. How did that wall get there?!

Well anyway he gave Cole a shirt, a pj shirt Lloyd claimed.

Cole gave an 'okaay' face to Lloyd and said "It is just what I needed." He didn't look very sincere.

Lloyds face lit up. "I know!" He said.

I stood up again, laughing it was so funny! I looked at Lloyd not realizing that the black leather couch was in front of me. I walked into it. And fell behind it, just like Kai! And got stuck, just like Kai! The dust went up my nose, so I started sneezing. I heard Lloyd laugh. It was no fair why couldn't it happen to Lloyd? I was mad!

So I growled at him.

Lloyd stopped on the midd laugh and hid behind the muscular body of Cole.

Ha!

He was scared of me!

Cole looked at his shirt from Lloydkins. It was black and had a turtle with ruby red lips on it.

Kai and Zane were horrified when they both read out loud "DON'T EVER KISS A TURTLE? WHAT KIND OF SHIRT IS THAT!?"

Lloyd smirked. And in an 'I'm so good voice he said "I totally thought of Cole when I got it."

Coley-boy was baffled. "Why can't you kiss a turtle?" he asks.

Okay Cole, I thought you were more smart then that. But sure if you don't know I'll tell you.

"Cole, think about it." I told him. Man this couch was stuffy.

All of a sudden Kai stood up, streaches and throws some cupcake wrapping paper onto me! Why can't it be someone else??

"Good night bros." he said. And with that he walked out of the game room to our bedroom.

Zane quietly excited behind Kai, followed by Cole holding his gifts. And last thing not least Lloyd walked to the door turned off the lights and was about to close the door. Until I yelled "B-but what about me?"

Lloyd just smirked and slowly closed the door. This cannot be happening!

The Nya lover OUT!

Happy birthday to 2 people out there!
My sis was freaking out that we didn't have wifi on your guys b-day! But we got it updated. Happy birthday once more!

Please comment, share and like!

Bluebajoons