3? Or 4 crazy seals?

Did Kai just fling that-that thing at me!?

How dare he.

He will pay.

I gave Kai my scariest glare. A glare that could make anything melt. Even plastic. Or Kai's face. Ooooooo burn, Kai!

Wait! Kai is the ninja of fire, so I can't burn him! I will have to electrocute him then or something.

"ELECTROCUTE KAI!" I said evilly as I stood up.

"What?" Kai looked up at me. 

In the corner of my Eye, I know I saw Zane smirked.

Cole looked at the both of us before he went to try to grab the apple juice.

I snatched it.

"PREPARE FOR WAR!" I yelled as I put the juice jug on top of my head, so it was balancing.

I don't know why I grabbed the jug out of Coles grasp and balanced it on my head. I guess..-wait! It will make a great bomb!!

Cole pouted as he slouched in his chair defeated.

Haha!

I smirked about my plan in triumph.

Lloyd stopped flipping the spoon, and calmly looked up at me, "Why, should we prepare for war?"

"Why!? WHY!? Because Kai just flicked a-a thing at me!" I said giving Kai a death glare.

Kai trembled.

Haha! That's right be feared of the great ME!

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!

Lloyd grabbed another sandwich, took a big bite and looked up at me with his big green eyes, then he said while chewed, "What happens,-" he paused and swallowed his food," -if it was me?"

Lloyd!?

LLOYD!?

Lloyd flicked that thing at me!?

That twerp.

That very insulting twerp.

HOW DARE HE!!

HE WILL PAY!! (Not Kai).

I grabbed the jug that was on my head, which happens to be filled with apple juice.

Haha. He will be wet and sticky after this.

3, 2, 1.....

Nya, stopped me and gave me an are-you-serious look.

What!?

She sighed and looked at Sensei, who was sipping his tea watching the whole thing. Then she looked back at me. Her light brown eyes were serious and demanding.

She always had a way with things.

I sighed, set the juice jug back onto the table, and sat down.

She smiled and went back to eating her sandwich.

I chuckled. Nya, can she control this ship.

I took another bite of my sandwich and munched happily on it.

Lloyd is air-laughing.