The mysterious laughing prankster that dyed...

Lloyd ran away crying.

Crying.

Crying!

He was crying over a pun!

Okay, I thought the green ninja was stronger then that. Firstly, he defeated the overlord, gaining a broken leg. Secondly, he/we defeat the Great Devourer, practically loosing Sensei. Thirdly, he/we defeated Master Chen, while loosing his dad.

And did he cry? NO!

Well, he cried over his dad's death.....BUT that's different!

Someone DIED!

And now he cries over a pun!

The pun I made up!

A joke!

Seriously, what kind of green ninja is he?

A incapable young person who is in a eighteen year old's body.

Sigh.

I turn away from my now non-laughing family, and ran down the hallway, to catch up to Lloyd.

After a few minutes of searching, I couldn't find him. Then I remembered that when he cries he usually goes into our bedroom closet.

I don't know why he goes there, he just does. It's like, his safe spot.

I wish I had a safe spot!

As I turned around, I sighed allowing my feet to bring me to our room.

I thought to myself. Jay, first knock out Cole, then you brake your REAL family's heart by fake sleeping, and now you make someone cry over a pun? Really brilliant Jay.

I gotta stop hurting people and there feelings.

I just gotta.

My feet stopped, and I looked up.

Here it is. The door to our room.

The monstrous door loomed in front of me as if it dared me to open it.

I took a deep breath and slowly turned the door knob.

CRE-E-EK.

Silence.

Nothing.

I scattered my eyes across the room. There was a few comic books on the floor here and there, a blanket was half of a bed, some socks were piled sky high in the dresser drawer, and the lamp next to Kai's bed was still on.

Kai is so careless about his stuff.

I am never careless.

I walked towards Kai's red lamp and found the clicking thingy that shuts off the light bulb.

I twisted it.

Crash! Tinkle-tinkle-tinkle.

Oops! I think I just broke Kai's lamp by twisting the nob thingy the wrong way.