I-am-a-good-fighter-dude

"Okay so, the rules for sparing is don't actually try to hurt the person with punches and kicks. Do soft blows. And the person to pin the other person down for three seconds is the winner," I explained.

Gorman looked up at me and smirked, " 'Kay so when do we start?"

"Soon," I promised as I turned around. "Zane can you start our fight!?"

The nindroid nodded, then saying one more thing to his kid, he turned and walked toward the big brass bell grabbing a pretty big drumstick, "One!"

I turned around to find Gorman already in the fighting stance. I smiled and did the same.

"Two!"

This is gonna be easy.

"Three!"

Did Gorman just smirk?

"Go!" BANG! Zane swung the drumstick and whacked the brass bell.

I jump into action already dodging the first that Gorman threw at me. Ducking and jumping I ended up behind Gorman. I threw a couple of soft fists at his back before ducking away from his back kick. He turned around and looked at me and smirked, I did a quick punch at his chest but he did a backflip to dodge it and almost landed on top of Lloyd who was watching us in awe. Next he tried to get behind me by running and jumping off the wall. I saw that move coming. A backed up a little bit and he landed in front of me with his back turned. I kicked his legs just a little bit causing him to stumble. He flipped around ending up on my right side.

Then he did something that I never knew he had. He used his element on me. A gush of wind almost knocked me off my feet. I reacted with a lighting shield reflecting the wind back to him. He fell a bit but stood up once more.

He is tougher then I thought.

He shot another gust of wind at me I fell a down but got up quickly. He wants a real fight? Well he's got one.

I did my true potential and shot up into the air grabbed the mast and looked down.

Ha!

Wait a minute is that Sensei Wu and Garmadon watching us? And the team? And the kids!? And NYA!?

Oh dear, I have to win this fight.

Before I knew it wind came out of no were knocking me off the mast. I fell toward the deck. LIGHTING! Lighting shot out of my hands as a flew back up into the air. I landed gently on the bounty deck.

"Jay what are you doing, exactly?" Sensei Wu asked me as I scanned the sky for Gorman.

"Oh, we're jus-"

I was tackled to the ground before I could say anything else. I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the impact.
Bang!

I heard a voice count, "one, two, three, I WIN!"

Gorman.

Nice going Sensei I just lost a fight. All because of you.

I peeled my eyes open to find Gorman on top of me with a triumphant grin.

He beat me!

Applause surrounded us as I realized that the guys, their apprentices, Nya and the sensei's were standing around us.

"That was good!"

"Nice fight, man!"

"Do you all have elements?"