Ch.1 you again

Kinsley's P.O.V

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" my best friend Cloe yelled at the top of her lungs while jumping on my bed.

"Ugh, leave me alone," I muttered into my pillow as I turned onto my side.

"Kinsley come on, get u-" but before she could finish her sentence I threw my pillow in her face.

"Oh your so gonna regret that," 

she replied while walking out of the room. Curious, i furrowed my eyebrows getting up from where i layed. what was she- as soon as i  knew what she meant and before i could even move i felt ice cold water all over my somewhat tall- skinny -length body. while Cloe stood there laughing i stood up.

"Oh, Cloe you look cold do you need a hug?" Not getting where i was going i trapped her into a bear hug, against her will.

"Ha! who's wet now!? oh wait , never mind were both wet," i said while looking at my best friend who had a 'no duh' look on her face. As i got up i motioned her to get out of my room so i could get dressed.Completely ignoring the water on my bed i strolled over to the bathroom and did what i normally did. When i looked up my gaze caught my body-length mirror on my bathroom door (A/N and yes that is possible because i have one exactly like that) i stood there looking at my reflection.I had straight brown hair that complemented my light brown orbs perfectly,tan skin and I'm pretty tall and somewhat skinny but i LOVE to eat,sometimes when i eat people ask where it all goes and i shrugged in return. I mean how am i suppose to know?

Any way when i came out of the bathroom i went over to my closet and picked out an outfit, i chose a minty green top,denim shorts,and some black sandals that went up to my ankle,then i put on black mascara peach lip gloss and a little bit of blush.I decided to just do a halo braid and then curl everything else around it.

When i was done i went downstairs to see my best friend in an electric blue tank top with black shorts and blue sandals that complemented her tall,skinny,and almost tan body. Her hair was just put into a ponytail leaving her bangs out,she didn't like that much makeup either so her makeup was practically the same as mine but the black makeup actually made her ice blue eyes pop.

"ready to go?"she asks as she heads for the door.

"ready as i'll ever be." i replied locking our arm's together as we walked out of the door and to my car.

"so where to"? she asked.

"How about the outdoor mall?"i replied while sticking the key into the key slot to unlock the door.

"Sure."she said while getting into the car.

We always went to the mall on saturday's just to see if there was anything new, and if there wasn't anything then we'd just go all crazy and act like little kid's and go on the little carousel.

My thoughts were interrupted by the radio Cloe had just turned on,and by my surprise Little Things came on.I tensed at the sound of my once-best-friend's voice and Cloe noticed so she turned it off,and hugged me.

"it's going to be okay, i mean I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you like this kins."Cloe stated.

"If he didn't want to hurt me he would have stayed in contact with me."i replied leaving Cloe with no argument.

When we got to the mall i forgot about our little conversation in the car and had a fun time with Cloe.

"so,since there's nothing new wanna go act like a little kid and go on the carousel?"she asked with a smirk on a her face.

"Definitely!"i replied,but before i could grab onto her arm she went running in the direction of the little kids area leaving me behind. Right when i was about to run after her some one yelled.

"er meh gawd,its's One Direction!" and with that i tried getting through the crowd of hormonal teenage girls,but obviously that was a fail.

When i finally found a way out of the crowd i tripped on my feet and fell on somebody,earning more screams from the crowd. That was when i realised who i just fell on.

"K-kinsley?"Niall stuttered in his Irish accent. When he asked that i got up from the ground and ran as far away from him as possible.

Niall's P.O.V

When we were in the car Louis saw a mall so we decided to go check it out. When we got there little did we know that we would be noticed that easily in such a big mall. I was trying to get out of the crowd when suddenly someone fell on top of me,and i knew who that someone was exactly when i saw her face. It was Kinsley.

"K-kinsley?"i managed to choke out, But i didn't get a reply,instead she got up and ran,causing me to run straight after her.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~well this is ch.1!!!! hope you guys liked it :) ~Bri

☑ Edited

Wow this was written in 2013 it's 2015 and i'm 15 oh gosh i feel bad for whoever reads this story but yes i am re editing everything on here do not worry ((: -15 yr bree ouT

☑️☑️ EDITED

THIS BOOK IS HORRENDOUS I APOLOGIZE..VERY MUCH..SORRY FRO ANY TRAUMA READING THIS I WAS THIRTEEN WHEI WROTE THIS AND AM NOW SEVENTEEN. MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL A C T U A L L Y SIT DOWN AND RE WRITE OR EDIT THE WHOLE THING. MAYBE. --BREE, 2017.

THIS IS FALSE INFORMATION^  eighteen year old bree does not agree and this is a total embarrassment (: