Losing you is like losing everything part2

Hey guys you know how i put in The A Team as the song Niall songs to her? Well lets just PRETEND that it's not about prostitution,eh? And i would like to thank Dreamer350 for telling me what that song was about cuz i seriously didnt know that it was about that.and id like to thank Kaylahstardust and PolaBear6 for pushing me to update they encouraged me to update so thank them lol ok ok calm down now heres what you guys have been waiting for~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinsley's p.o.v

Everything was black,it was like i was swimming in the blackness,thats when i saw lights flashing everywhere and heard screeching of tires. All the memories from what happened that day started flowing back causing me to start shaking uncontrollably.

Niall's p.o.v

I was bawling my eyes out when suddenly kinsley's heart monitor started to beep really fast and her body was shaking uncontrollably.

"Help,someone!"

i screamed,and right when i said that 2 nurses and a doctor came rushing in the room and started working on her. "Get him out!"

the doctor said and with that the nurses started pushing me out the room.

"Nooooooooooo,please,Noooooo!!!" I screamed.

Liam's p.o.v

Me and the lads were just sitting in the waiting room,not talking to each other,but then we heard Niall screaming at the nurses that were pushing him out of kinsley's hospital room. So we all went over to him and tried reasoning with him. "Niall,please calm down and tell me what happened."i said trying to reason with him,but instead he collapsed on the floor and started crying. I've never seen him like this before,he must have really loved his best friend. Thats when zayn got on the floor and pulled Niall into a hug,letting him cry on his shirt leaving tear stains.

Harry's p.o.v

Watching Niall cry,was like watching someone die right in front of you. He thinks this is all his fault but it's not,it's the idiot who hit her with their car. By now we were all on the floor hugging Niall trying to confer him,a few minutes later he got up slowly and refused to look any of us in the eye. So many things have been happening that i barley even noticed all the fans that were huddled around the hospital. Then as Niall sat in a chair and buried his head in his hands,a doctor came out of kinsley's room and came over to us.

"Is s-she ok?" I asked stuttering.

He sighed and said "she's going to be fine but,something made her go into shock."

"So,she had a heart attack while in a coma?"Liam asked.

"No,her body went into shock ,Maybe it was a memory that was too much for her brain to handle,but either way she will be alright."

And with that he started walking away but i stopped him and asked if we can go in again and he nodded in reply.

Niall's p.o.v

Harry came back and told us that we can go back in,but honestly i didnt want to hurt kinsley anymore so i let them go in and visit her.

Harry's p.o.v

Niall didn't want to go in anymore so i got the chance to go in.

When i got in i saw her body laying there nearly lifeless,it seemed like with every beep that heart monitor made she was slipping away. So i gathered up all my courage to say what i've been wanting to say to her since the moment i saw her hand walked over to her hospital bed and held her hand in mine. "Kinsley,look i don't know if you can hear me or not but theres something iv'e been meaning to say to you." I took a deep breath and laughed at how silly i was being. "Kinsley, i like you,even though i just met you it feels like your the one." I said while somewhat wishing she would reply.

Kinsley's p.o.v

It was still dark,but now im in a room that seems to go on forever. Like there was nothing but blackness for miles,but that started to become a lie as a blinding light shun at my eyes.

All i saw was a brown mop of curls. Was that- but before i can finish asking i hear him say "Kinsley,look i don't know if you can hear me or not but theres something iv'e been meaning to say to you." What is he-once again i got cut off by him saying

"Kinsley, i like you,even though i just met you it feels like your the one." When he said that my breath literally caught in my throat. Did he just-no harry doesn't-omg Harry likes me,and without another doubt i faded into the darkness once again.