Ch.19

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh i loved you,i

loved with all thats in my power i was

Used and abused til i was sweet and

sour.."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

July 4,2013

Ch.19

Harry's POV (MORNING)

Today is the fourth of july and i have the perfect plan for today,i got- but before i could finish my thought Liam came over to me.

"Hey harry can i ask you something?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Liam's POV

I have to tell someone the way i feel about krissy so i decided to tell harry first.

"Hey harry can i ask you something?" I asked while nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"Sure mate whats up?" He asked while plopping down on the living room couch.

"Well-uh theres this girl-" but before i could finish my sentence he cut me off.

"Ha,i knew it! You like Krissy,you like-mmm" i cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth.

"Please harry i really need your help." I pleaded making him stop his little 'rant' about me liking Krissy.

"Ok,but you have to help me too." He stated, i nodded in return.

"Ok i get MAJOR butterflies whenever im around her, when she smiles or laughs it makes me smile and i just love everything about her,but yet i cant show it..." I replied sighing at the end.

"Mate you don't have to tell her,just show her." He replied.

"What you mean kiss her?" I asked clueless.

"Yes" he replied laughing.

"Ok i think i know what to do thanks harry. Now what did you need help with?" I asked.

"I think Kinsley loves...Niall." He said while looking at me with a hurt expression.

"What you mean harry you know sh-" but before i could finish my sentence he cut me off.

"Liam every time shes with him she smiles like there wasn't a care in the world, and when shes with me...theres nothing" he replied.

"Haz you know she loves you and i think you should tell her how you feel. Im sorry thats ho-" but before i could finish my sentence there was a loud thud and out came kinsley. Uh oh i thought as we ran over to her.

Kinsley's POV

When i woke up this morning i got bored so i decided to go downstairs. When i got to the end of the stairs i heard Harry and Liam talking,i was about to walk back up the stairs until i heard harry talking about how when i was with Niall he would make me smile like there wasn't a care in the world which was somewhat true. I feel bad that i was making him feel this way. When they're conversation finished i started to turn around until i tripped over my own foot and fell into the view of Liam and Harry.