Ch.16

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"I gasp for air it feels so good but you

know it hurts..."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Read AUTHORS NOTE for GAME PLAN! At the end of this update :§

Ch.16

Niall's POV

When i got home it was dark so i was guessing every one was asleep. What kisnley said at the mall kept replaying in my head until i fell asleep on my comfortable bed.

----

•~Next Morning~•

(Still Niall's POV)

When i woke up i had a massive head ache so i decided to go downstairs and to the kitchen to eat something.

When i got to the bottom of the stairs i saw Harry and Liam talking in the kitchen so before they could see me i stepped back and hid behind the corner where i could hear what they were saying. I couldnt hear EVERY word but i heard this.

"-thats what im gonna do to start the day and i will invite-"

"-So it wont be awkward and-"

What are they talking about? I thought as i finally decided to stop listening to they're conversation. I know its not right that i listened to it but they've been hiding something and im going to find out what it- but before i could finish my sentence i got interrupted by Liam.

"Umm,hey Nialler..."

"Hey Liam...hey Harry" i replied getting an awkward wave from them.

What ever im just gonna get my food. I thought.

Harry's POV

I looked at Liam with wide eyes when Niall came in. Did he hear our conversation?! I thought as me and Liam raced out of the kitchen.

"Liam what if he heard i cant afford to loose-" but before i could finish Liam cut me off.

"Your not going to loose anything or anyone,i promise!" He whisper yelled.

"Don't promise something you cant keep Liam,cause you'll just be in the same situation as me" i replied.

"Your right I'm sorry mate,its hard since i don't have a girlfriend." He said. In return i just patted his shoulder.

"Well i better go wake up kin-" but before i could finish my sentence Liam cut me off .

"Umm i don't think thats a great idea..." He trailed off . I gave him a confused look and he pointed to the stairs and i saw Niall going up them.

Damn it! I thought as i threw myself down on the couch.

Niall's POV

I haven't talked to Kinsley since yesterday so i finally manned up and decided to go talk to her. I guess I've been avoiding her ever since the razor incident but it doesnt mean ive forgotten about her. Well here i go,i thought as i lightly knocked on Kinsley's door.

Kinsleys POV

When i woke up harry was gone so i got ip and took a shower. When i was done taking a shower i grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body and walked to my closet and picked out an outfit to wear. I just decided to white skinny jeans and a sweat shirt that was grey with a wolf in the middle of it,with my grey fair-isle knit boots. I did my hair in a waterfall braid and was satisfied with what i looked like so i plopped down on my bed and pulled out my laptop and opened up face book. Right when i got on someone knocked lightly on my door. When i opened it i saw Niall standing there with sorrow spread all over his face.