ch.2 apologies

Cloe POV
(A/N the first time in her P.O.V)

When i reached the carousal i looked around for Kinsley but i couldn't see her all i heard was "omg,its One direction!" and boom there's hormonal teenagers EVERYWHERE.

I stood there kind of panicking because what if Kinsley is in there,and she gets stumbled on?But that thought was thrown away when i saw Kinsley pop out of nowhere and fall onto some...wait is that....no it cant be....yup shes running it is him.
I'll give them some time,but in the mean time i'll just go and try to help those other weird guys.

I pushed my way through the teenage girls and finally reached the frightened boys and tapped one on the shoulder.

Louis' P.O.V

While we were scared out of our minds i felt a tap on my shoulder and when i turned around i saw the most beautifulest girl in the world.

"um,are you okay?"she asked while blushing.

"huh,oh y-yea"I stuttered.

"Don't worry I'm not a deranged fan, and i know where Niall went i'll distract them and you guys will run okay?"she asked with concern in her voice. I nodded not trusting myself to speak,and as she was about to run i grabbed her wrist- causing electricity to go up my arm -and pulled her back.

~Cloe's P.O.V

when i was about to run Louis- was it-,grabbed my wrist and pulled me back,causing electricity to go up my arm and i think he felt it to cause he looked shocked as well.

I looked at him for an answer and he said"what's your name?"

I smirked in return and said "Cloe"and with that i ran through the crowd and yelled "hey,who ever gets to the front of the mall first gets to kiss harry,Liam,Niall,Louis,and zany!"and with that they all ran towards the entrance leaving behind me and 4/5 of One Direction."come on,lets go through the back entrance!"
I commanded.
Then we all started running,i was running so fast that i tripped,and for some reason i never hit the ground instead i felt someone holding me by my waist and when i looked up ,i saw Louis smiling like an idiot." Thanks.." I muttered.

"No problem" he replied and then we were interrupted by harry saying "come on lovebirds we don't have all day!"and with that we continued running to the back entrance which was now only a few feet away from us.

~~~Kinsley's P.O.V

I just ran i didn't know what to do or say so i just ran. I guess you could say I'm only running away from my problems but i mean who wouldn't run you know?

But anyways we were in the mall parking lot and when i was running i heard Niall calling after me, which only made me run faster but it came to a point where i was running too fast for my body to bare so i started slowing down.

That's when Niall finally caught up and grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him.We stared at each other still trying to catch our breaths,i tried squeezing out of his grasp but he's to strong,so i gave up.

"Kinsley..please...let..me..explain.." He said while still trying to catch his breath.

" I already now what happened you don't have to explain,Niall." I replied.

"You do?"he asked confused and hurt were playing in his eyes.

"Yeah ,you-you went on the X-Factor and i never heard from you again!"i yelled.

"Kins i d-" before he can finish he gets cut off by me yelling at him.

"Don't call me that, and do you know how much pain you caused me?! I stood there wondering if it was something i said or-or did,i-" but before i could even finish my sentence i broke down into tears.

~Niall's P.O.V

when i heard Kinsley say that, i felt so guilty cause i made her think that she did something wrong but she didn't i did.
When she started crying i went over to her and hugged her. Surprisingly she didn't try and pull away instead she just stood there crying in my arms.

I couldn't believe how much pain i caused her,i always thought i was doing her a favor of not being in her life but i guess i was wrong.
When she stopped crying i helped her up ,pulled her into a hug and said, "I'm sorry."

~Kinsley's P.O.V

when Niall said he was sorry i pulled away from the hug and said "its gonna take a whole lot more than just a sorry"and started to walk away but Niall stopped me again and said "At least let me drive you home."

"You still remember where i live?" I asked with a little laugh." And with a small smile of his he nodded and i agreed to have him take me home.

~oooooo,what do you guys think will she forgive Niall? ^.^~Bri

☑️☑️ EDITED