Ch.12 The Truth

Ch.12

Kinsley's p.o.v

Its been three days since i got released from the hospital. And to be honest i feel like poo. I have to take medication ever 4 hours and it taste bitter! I mean don't medicine companies have any clue on what fruit taste like?! And to make matters worse Niall hasn't even visited at least once even though he lives in the same house as me,which really-but before i could even finish my thought i got interrupted by someone opening and closing the door downstairs. Soon enough i was greeted by harry. These past few days i've grown a strong friend ship with harry.

" hey, kinsley!" Harry said while plopping down next to me on my bed.

" hey..." I replied not really wanting to talk.

And i guess he noticed because he sighed and said,

" hey, whats wrong?"

I sighed and decided i should tell him.

" ugh, its just -i actually thought since Niall is my best friend he'd at least visit me once, and I'm surprised he even came to visit me when i was in the hospital." And for some reason when i said that his face fell.

" Kinsley, look i-i didn't want to tell you this but Niall was never there when you were in the hospital i was."

I was literally gobsmacked by what he said.

" y-you mean he never...came?" I asked while looking at harry.

" n-no, im sorry ki-" but before he could finish i cut him off.

" where was he then?" I asked confused and hurt at the same time.

" Kinsleyniallhasagitlfriend" he said using one breath to say it.

" Harry, i cant understand you have to say it slower." I said and with that he sighed and scooted closer to me.

" Kinsley... Niall has a-but before he could finish his sentence, my room door opened and there stood Niall.

" Niall!!!" I exclaimed while getting ip from my bed and running towards him.

" haha, hey kins!" He said while giving me a famous Horan hug.

When we pulled away from the hug harry came over to us and asked,

" Niall can i speak to you... In private?"

And then they left the room and headed downstairs. Hmmm i wonder what that was about?

Harry's p.o.v

When we were far enough from Kinsley's room i blew up.

" How dare you even show up here like if you've been there for her!! You didn't even visit her at least once Niall, how do you think she's gonna take it when you tell her that you have a girlfriend?!?"

But instead of answering me, he was staring at something behind me like if it was the scariest thing on earth. It was kinsley.

Kinsley's p.o.v

My curiousness ended up getting the best of me so i quietly opened my room door and crawled down the first flight of stairs so i could hear them clearly.

" -how do you think she's gonna take it when you tell her you have a girlfriend?!?" When i heard that i was about to start crying so i decided to get up quietly but then Niall saw me. Shit, i thought and with that i ran back to my room and ran to the bathroom and slammed it shut and locked it. Everything Harry told me was true. I just couldn't hold in the tears anymore so i burst out crying. When i was crying i heard pounding on the door and harry and Niall screaming for me to open it but i just ignored it. Then thats when something caught my eye; my razor.

Without thinking i got up wiped away my tears and grabbed the razor and held it to my wrist; and at that same time i heard a click and there stood harry and Niall with scared facial expressions.

Harry's p.o.v

We were banging on her door when suddenly we heard her getting up so i took my wallet out and grabbed my credit card so i could slid it threw the crack of the door, and surprisingly it opened with a click. But what i didn't expect to see was kinsley holding a razor to her wrists.

" kinsley!!!!!!" I exclaimed while running over to her and smacking the razor from her hand. Then she burst into tears and fell to the ground crying while i hug her. I looked up to see Niall running his fingers through his hair nervously while pacing back and forth. Who knew something would hurt her so bad to get to this point?

Paola's p.o.v

I haven't seen Niall in ever since he got that phone call, which kind of worries m- but before i could finish my thought i got interrupted by my best friend krissy.

" hey, what ya thinking about?" She asked curiously.

*sigh*

" its just that Niall has been really distant these last few days and im really worried." I replied.

" hey don't worry I'm pretty sure he's just busy, ya know he's only in the biggest boy band in the world. She stated as we walked into a café.

" you know what your right!" I teplied.

I hope.

Hey guys!!!!! Sorry i haven't updated in a long time but here it is!! And thank you so much for the 600 reads ahhh CX well baii and i hope you like it!!!! ~Bri