Ch.18

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So many boys in here where do i begin,i seen this one I'm bout to go in,then he said I'm here with my friends he got me thinking where them..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys before i start this chapter i just wanted to let you know im not in the greatest state right now. I apologize if its not really good its just im not the greatest person in life right now so idk if i will be able to do the 14 updates but ill try... Well here ya go....

Ch.18

July 3,2013

(The 16th was the beginning the 17 th was the second and this is the 3rd day)

Kinsley's POV

Last night was the greatest time of my life! Nobody has ever done that for me so it meant a lot to me but the one thing i couldn't get off my mind was the fact that Niall kissed me.and Cloe, I really miss her.i thought as i heard someone knock on my door

"Ugh" i sighed as i got off my bed.

Before i opened the door i grabbed my phone. When i opened the door i saw harry standing there with a smile on his face,making those adorable dimples show.

"Morning beautiful" he said while kissing my forehead.

"Morning.." I sighed.

"Whats wrong,love?" He asked concern fully in his voice.

"Its just i Cant believe cloe went to Australia" i replied while sitting back on my bed. Harry closed the door came in and sat next to me.

"Hey dont worry im sure she just wanted to get away from everything you know?" He stated.

"I guess.." I replied.

"Good cause i dont want to see my beautiful girlfriend sad when were at Laser tag" he replied with a smirk as i smiled widely

"Were going to Laser Zone?!" I exclaimed,making him laugh.

"Yup now go get ready so we can go" he said while getting up and walking out of my room. As soon as he left i ran to my closet.I decided to wear light blue faded jeans with a black tank top that had studs that made out the cross,my shoes where white and black converse that had studs on the side of the shoe that also made out a cross. For my hair i did a waterfall braid. (A/N my favorite hairstyle! Comment yours!) for make up i put black mascara on. When i was satisfied with the way i looked i grabbed my phone and went downstairs. When i got downstairs every one was in the living room nearly wearing all black.

"Finally even i don't take that long!" Zayn exclaimed,making me stick my tongue out at him.

"Can we go now?" Louis complained.

"Yea c'mon lads." Harry said while intertwining our fingers.

Niall's POV

When i saw Harry intertwine his and Kinsley's fingers together a rush of jealousy came on to me. Why am i feeling like this,kinsley loves Harry. I thought as i walked out of the flat along with the others.

~Then why did she kiss you back?~ a voice in the back of my head asked.

I-Because- i could think of a reason.

~exactly,if she didn't have feelings for you then she wouldn't have kissed you back~ the voice in the back of my head stated. But i just ignored it and pushed the thought to the side as we piled into Liam's car.

---

When we got there i was the first to get out considering the fact that i would have blew up (Not really) if i saw Kinsley and Harry kiss one more time.

"Hey you alright Nialler?" Liam asked while walking up to me.

"Um yea i just uh,needed some air it was a little stuffy in there." I replied in return i got a nod but i could tell he wasn't convinced. When we entered Laser Zone we got our tickets and went over to the gear station and thats when we got noticed by fans.

Kinsley's POV

When we went to the gear station to get our gear on the boys were noticed by fans so i stood to the side and let them do they're thing. I pulled out my phone and pretended to text someone and thats when i remembered that i could still text Cloe since i had her number but right when i was about to text her someone pulled my arm sending the familiar shocks to run up my arm. But when i looked up i didnt expect to see Niall.

"C'mon kins we got to get our gear on" he said while pulling me over to the gear. We each chose different colors. I was wearing glow in the dark hot pink gear,Liam was wearing glow in the dark white,Zayn had glow in the dark blue,Niall had glow in the dark Green (of course) Harry had glow in the dark purple and Louis had glow in the dark orange. (typical) After we were taught how to use the laser guns we started the game. As the worker counted down to 5-1 one by one ran off to hide. When it was my turn to hide i ran up the stairs and slide down the slide into the ball pit. Wow this is awesome! I thought as i heard someone running up the stairs. I didn't want to stay here knowing that i would get shot sooner or later. I looked around and saw Zayn walking behind an obstacle post so i quickly got out of the ball pit and ran.

"Aha,you cant run forever kinsley!" He yelled as i turned the corner,slid down the slide,and went down the stairs. When i got to the first floor of the gaming area i was still running so when i looked back to see if Zayn was still running after me i bumped into someone and fell on top of them. We ended up falling behind an obstacle post. When i peeled my eyes open i saw bright blue orbs and new they were Niall's . As much as i wanted to get off of him my body wouldn't move.

"Kinsley i need to tell you something" he whispered while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

Niall's POV

"Kinley i need to tell you something" i whispered as i tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Yea Niall?" She asked waiting for me to continue. I hesitated before i answered.

"I Love you" i replied then crashing my lips onto hers. Fire works burst in the back round like if it was the fourth of july. To my surprise she actually kissed back, Kinsley really likes me! I thought as our lips were still moving in sync.

Kinsley's POV

When Niall crashed his lips onto mine it sent shocks that ive never felt before run threw my body,and making the butterflies flutter around in my stomach. And thats when i knew that i was making the BIGGEST mistake of my life. And that was not telling Niall that i had feelings for him but i know what i have to do know. When we pulled apart i looked in his beautiful bright orbs and said the three words that were dying to be said right here at this moment.

"I Love you too Niall " i replied while getting up quickly and shooting him with my laser gun.

"Dang it!" He yelled while laughing. " kins what are we going to tell Harry?" He asked.

" i have to tell him the way i feel about you Niall i mean i really do love you.." I replied while getting up. After Niall got off the floor we headed back to the starting point.

Harry's POV

When Kinsley and Niall came back to the starting point she looked happy. I could never make her happier than Nialler could ever make her happy which set me to conclusions. Is Kinsley falling for Niall or was i too late to notice that she already did?

Haiiiii guys! Well like i said im sorry if it sucked cause im not really the HAPPIEST person on earth but yea.. So i hope you like it...~Bri