Ch.7 loosing you is like losing everything part 1

Niall's p.o.v

It's been days.weeks maybe,but i wouldn't know because all i really cared about right now was kinsley. I can't get over the fact that this is all my fault. Why did i have to yell at her like that?i thought as i felt someone put there hand on my shoulder.when i looked up i saw louis staring at me with concern playing in his eyes.

Louis' p.ov

Poor niall's been taking this whole kinsley incident really badly,so i decided to go over and confer him. When i put my hand on his shoulder he looked up at me with guilt and concern playing on his face,which made me feel awful knowing that he really feels bad about what he had caused but cant do anything about it.

"C'mon Niall you haven't eaten in days,i've never seen you away from food that long."i said motioning for him to get up and walk to the hospital cafeteria with me but instead he just frowned and began to stare blankly at the ground again. I'm not going to allow this i mean i know he really loves her but he cant just starve himself! And yes i do know that Niall like kinsley because i see the way he looks at her every time she talks to him. "Niall look,i know you care alot about her but starving yourself wont help,mate."i said while receiving a nod from the others,and with that he got up and started walking towards the cafeteria,with me hot on hot heels.

Niall's p.o.v

Louis is right. Even though this IS my fault i can't starve myself knowing Kinsley wouldn't like it very much. The least i could do for her was to keep myself healthy. I was in such deep thought that i didn't even realize louis walking right besides me until i heard him clear his throat,awaring me of his presents. "Thanks for,uh...getting me to eat..."i tell louis trailing off,while looking at the ground to scared to see his reaction to me talking again. "No problem,i'd do anything to get my best mate to be healthy"i said while giving me a small smile. When we were done eating we went back to the waiting room,and just as we arrived the door to kinsley's 'room' opened and a docter came out. "Um,Niall Horan,Louis Tomlinson,Harry Styles,Liam Payne,and Zayn Malik?"the man asked while looking at us. "Yes,thats us liam replied." "Well kinsley is...-but before he could finish his sentence i said "is what?!?" "She is suffering from brain damage,a broken leg and a broken rib."he replied while looking at us all apologetically. "Can we go see her?"i asked eagerly wanting to here a 'yes'. "Yes but only one person at a time."he replied while walking away from us . I looked at the boys and they all gave me nods of assurance,and with that i walked in the room she was currently staying. When i walked in i saw a sight no one,and i mean no one,should have seen. I saw kinsley's ALMOST lifeless body laying there. I walked over to the chair besides her hospital bed sat down and grabbed her hand. "Kinsley..."i began but broke into tears .seeing her in this condition made it hard to talk so i sang to her instead.

"White lips,pale face,breathing in snowflakes,burn't lungs sour taste..."

As i sung all the memories from when we first met started poring in.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flash back~~~~~~~

"Hey,why are you so pale?" I asked as i look over at my best friend kinsley's face was pale from the cold winter breeze.

"I t-think i just s-swallowed a snowflake!?!" She stuttered trying to grasp for air.

"Calm down your not going to die,just keep swallowing and it will melt in your mouth." I said while patting her back.

"Thanks Nialler."she said and with that i yelled "tag your it!!"and ran away heading in the opposite direction as her.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of flash back~~~~~

"

Dry house,wet clothes..."

As i sang that line more memories flashed back in my head.

~~~ Flash back~~~~~~

It was when we were 12

We where watering the garden.then when kinsley was watering a plant a bee was flying around her and she released a high-pitched scream and started running around in circles with the water hose still in her hand. She ended up wetting me and i figured it was the right time to start a water fight.

"Oh,your going to get it so bad kinsley!"i shouted and started chasing her around the garden with the water hose in my hand.

"You'll never catch me alive!"she shouted over her shoulder while running to our tree house,but before she could make it to the tree house i soaked her with water and said "we are so going to get in trouble for this."

"Yea,but it's worth it since im getting in trouble with my best friend."she replied while sitting on the back porch,patting the spot next to her for me to sit down.and we surely got in trouble for everything because we went inside with our wet clothes while the house was dry.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~ end of flash back~~~~

When i finished the song,the memory faded away like all the other ones.

I really did like-wait scratch that i love kinsley.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Whooooo what did you guys think about the long update? Hope you guys liked it,i just couldn't wait anymore i had to update.and impluse my friends were telling me to update like crazy (you know who you are lol) well comment/vote/and fan please!!!!! Stay lovely my carrots! Till next time!!~Bri<3