Ch.17

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"If i don't say this now, i will surely brake. As I'm leaving the one i want to take forgive the urgency,but hurry up and wait..."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Ch.17

Niall's POV

When i woke up i looked around and noticed that every one was still in the living room. As i looked around the room i saw Liam asleep on the floor with krissy asleep on his chest,Zayn sleeping upside down on the longer couch in the corner,louis and Brianna snuggling next to each other on the same couch as Zayn, and Harry and Kinsley in the same position as Liam and Krissy on the Love seat. Paola was asleep next to me with my arm around her waist. I think our relationship is falling apart because ever since that incident at the mall shes been acting a little distant,im going to have to talk to her about it.. I thought as her eyes flutter open.

"Morning beautiful" i said while kissing her forehead.

"Morning" she replied while sitting up and stretching.

"Can i talk to you?" I asked while standing,she nodded so i helped her up.

Paola's POV

When i was done stretching Niall asked me if he could talk to me so i nodded and he helped me up,and brought me over to the kitchen.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

I asked as soon as we were in the kitchen.he hesitated at first and sighed.

"Our relationship feels a little off..."

He replied,making me sigh in return knowing that he's right.

"Niall i see the way you look at Kinsley and thats why im not around as much..." I replied on the verge of tears.

"Paola thats not t-"

but before he could finish i cut him off.

"Niall just stop denying it!" I yelled bringing out the tears.

Niall's POV

"Niall just stop denying it!" She yelled letting the tears fall. Seeing her cry crushed my heart,so i went over to her and hugged her but instead of hugging me back she pushed me away.

"I hope your happy Niall.." She said while exiting the kitchen,but before she made it to the door i grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Hey,look at me,i do Love you." I said.

"Thats what you always say to me but you never mean it... Cause im NOT kinsley..." She replied while taking her wrist out of my hand and walking out of the flat. I just lost the girl i really cared about without a warning. When i went back into the flat every body was wake and they were looking at me with sorrow but i just shook my head and went to my room.

Kinsley's POV

After seeing what just happened we all looked at each other Gobsmacked.

" um,what just happened?" Brianna asked.

"I have no idea but i think it involved Kinsley..." Liam replied.

"I'll go talk to him" i replied receiving a bunch of replies. As i left the room i felt nervous. What if i caused they're break up? I thought as i walked up the stairs. When i reached Niall's door i knocked lightly.

Niall's POV

As i lay in my bed moments of when i met Paola kept replaying in my head

~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~~~