Losing you is like losing everything part 3

Niall's p.o.v

2 1/2 months passed by,and kinsley is still in her coma. By now i've gotten over the fact that she might not make it by getting a Girlfriend. It's not that kinsley's not good enough,its just i hate seeing her in pain so i moved on and started dating paola smith. She makes me happy,just like kinsley did. Shes not my rebound shes just someone i've grown to love.

Harry's p.o.v

I was sitting by kinsley's hospital bed holding her hand when i suddenly felt a light squeeze in my hand,i looked up from the floor and i saw kinsley's eyes flutter open.

Kinsley's p.o.v

As i fluttered my eyes open i saw harry smiling down at me with relief playing on his face. Why was he here?i thought as i looked at our hands folded together.

"H-harry?"

I managed to get out."

" W-wheres Niall?

I asked as i see his face turn from relief to hatred and sorriness. Why was he acting so weird? I thought as he began to explain.

"About that,kinsley he- "

but before he could finish a nurse came in the room with a happy expression on her face.

"Well, im glad your awake!"

she said while checking the IV inserted in my arm.

"Do you mind if i stay here while the doctor checks on her?" Harry asked the nurse.

"I'm sorry but i'm not aloud to let visitors stay when the patient is getting checked." She replied while walking to the door and opening it,motioning him to leave.

Harry's p.o.v

When i walked out of kinsley's room i immediately pulled out my phone and called the lads.

Ring,ring,ring

"Hello?"

"Hey lou,you'll never believe this!"

"What,what happened?!?"

"Kinsley's awake!!

"What?!? We'll be right over "

And with that the call ended.

Niall's p.o.v

I was goofing off with paola at a diner until my phone rang. It was lou.

"Excuse me,love i have to take this"

She gave me a nod of approval and i went outside.

"Hello?"

"Niall, You will never believe this!"

"What,you and Brianna are finally a couple?" I teased. You see Brianna and Paola are sisters and we met each other in the hospital.now back to reality.

"No.. But Kinsley's out of her coma!" He yelled

I literally almost dropped my phone when i heard him say that.

"Niall?"

"Hmm,oh I-I got T-to um,go"i stuttered,while hanging up before he could even reply.

I can't believe she's awake,i mean to be honest i thought she wasn't going to make it,and just as i was letting go of all the sorriness and regret ,it all came rushing back along with all the memories. Who knew 5 words would bring back so many regrets and feelings?

Well before i say something i want to give credit to Kaylahstardust for helping me with this whole new update! And if your wondering who's playing Paola and Brianna,right? Well polabear6 is playing paola and im playing Brianna. Im looking for some new characters so if ur interested message me! Thats all i have to say for now! Bye carrots!!!!!!!! ~Bri