Ch.4 what ever it takes

Kinsley's pov

After i hugged and thanked harry i went back downstairs to find 4/5 of one direction in the living room watching Mean girls.

"Hey kins" liam said while looking over at me.

"Hey li, do u know where Naill is?" I asked concerned.

"Oh yea,vhe said he was going to some cafe'. " he replied.

"Oh ok thanks." I said while sinking into a seat next to zayn and lou on the floor.

Naill's p.o.v

I decided to go to a cafe' to think about the things that just happened, i mean was i really in love with my best friend who i recently just got an acceptance back into her life?

I sighed out loud and started to daze out until someone said " Hey are you alright?" I looked at the person who spoke and literally got lost in her chocolate brown eyes.

They kinda reminded me of Kinsley's eyes-ugh stop it naill!kinsley's your best friend nothing more.

"So are you just ganna ignore me or what cuz im getting tired of standing here waiting for an answer."the girl in front of me said while snapping me out of thought again.

"Oh yea, sorry if you want you can sit."i replied.

"Sure."she said while sitting across from me. "Oh,my name's zoe"she said while putting her hand out for me to shake it. I looked around to make sure no teenage girls wete around and said "Hi,im...Pablo" I replied while using another name. She gave me a look that said i-know-who-you-are-you-dont-have-to-hide-it-look and i immediately felt relived.

I don't know why but it felt like this girl could take away any of my doubts and i like that.

Zoe's p.o.v

When i came into the cafe' i saw someone who looked exactly like Naill Horan and then i finally gathered up the courage to go over there and ask if he was okay, only to find out that it was infact Niall Horan from one direction.

When he told me his name was Pablo i gave him that i-know-who-you-are-you-dont-have-to-hide-it look and i saw a relived facial expression on his face,and thats when our whole conversation took place.

Naill's p.o.v

When Zoe said that she had to go i asked for her number and she gladly gave it to me. There was something about her that made me feel ten times better when i felt down or confused and i liked that. When we walked out of the cafe' i asked if she wanted a ride home and she kindly accepted the offer.

---

when we got to her house i parked the car and said my "good bye's" to her,but before she could get out of the car i said "Tomorrow meet me at the cafe' at 8:00 AM okay?" She smiled and nodded before she got out of the car.

--

what did you giys think? Sorry for not updating in a while to make it up ill update as soon as i get home tomorrow and comment what you think will happen next.will naill end up dating cloe or will she ditch him for someone eles? How will kinsley take it if she found out her best friend/crush might be going out with someone? Till next time on ch.7 ~~Bri

☑️☑️EDITED
//5-23-15//