Ch.15

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

" you can be in Nashville i can be in

france, heres alittle something' that

can make you dance like oh-oh-oh-oh

oh radioo-oh-oh-oh..."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Ch.15

Harry's p.o.v

I cant believe simon is making me do this, i have to make these two weeks last. I just have to.As i left the building i got my phone out and called Liam.

Ring

Ring

Ring.

" hello?"

" hey Liam, its me hazza,can i come over i need someone to talk to."

" yea, sure haz. Is everything alright?"

" actually no, ill tell you when i get there."

" ok bye "

*click*

What am i going to do? I thought as i started my car and drove away.

Liam's p.o.v

I was sitting at home waiting for kinsley to get here,when suddenly my phone rang, when i picked it up it was harry. It sounds like he really needs my advice on something. Hmmm i wonder what simon said to him?

----

(Still Liam's p.o.v)

After about waiting for half an hour i heard a car pull up in the drive way. Minutes later harry came inside.

" hey mate, so what did-" i couldn't finish my sentence because Harry cut me off.

" They want me to break up with Kinsley"

" w-what? You cant be serious, i mean simon wouldn't agree to that!" I exclaimed.

" he's the one who told me Liam..." He replied.

" how much time are they giving you?"

" they're giving me two weeks." I replied.

" well you need to make those two weeks last then mate, I'm sorry I'm not much help but thats what i would have done if i found out i had to break up with my girl friend.

" your right, i need to make these last two weeks unforgettable, thank you Liam!" I replied while giving me a hug.

" now i just need to wait for Kinsley to get home." He said while heading up stairs.

Harry's POV

As i went upstairs i started planing on what i was going to do. Today is The last day of june so i might as well start thinking of things.

---

After thinking for an hour on where to take kinsley for the next to weeks i heard a door open and close downstairs so i went to see who it was and it was my lovely girl friend.

Kinsley's PoV

When i finally got home i got greeted by harry and Liam in the living room.

"Hey babe." Harry said while planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey,i need to talk to you." I replied.

"Yea sure. Do you need help with the bags?" He asked. Aww what a gentlemen! I thought as i nodded and gave him two backs while i held the other two bags in my right hand.

"Hey Liam." I said while waving in his direction.

"Hey kins..." He said with a sad expression. Hmmm thats weird i thought as started going up stairs with Harry to my room. When we got to my room i closed the door.

"So what did you need to tell me?" He asked while placing the bags down on the side of the bed.

"I saw Niall and his Girlfriend at the mall today..." I said trailing off.

"What happened?" He asked while sitting next to me on the bed. I looked away from him because i was scared to meet his stare.

"I bumped into his girlfriend while entering a shop and then... ItoldthemihadtogocausemyboyfriendwouldbeworriedandthenNiallgotsuspiciousandidontknowwhattodo!" I replied ( I told them i had to go cause my boy friend would be worried and then Niall got suspicious and i don't know what to do!)

Harry's POV

When she told me what she said to them i smiled when she called me her Boyfriend. I saw the worried expression on her face so i pulled her closer to me and lifted her head up with my index finger.

"Hey don't worry no matter what Niall says im not letting you go" i replied. I had to keep my tears from coming out so i bit the inside of my mouth and hugged her.

"I Love you harry"

"I Love you too kins." I replied.

Thats when darkness took over.

----

Haiiiii!!!! Wow you guys are AMAZAYN!! You almost have me to two thousand reads!!!! Ahhhh omg lol i LovE my readers!! Well any way for the two weeks that harry has left with kinsley i will be updating wich means i will be updating for 13 days and im gonna be leaving u guys waiting for a week on the second to last day (13th day) and then it will be the the day harry will have to brake up with kinsley. Well yea make sure to check out @kaylahstardust book its AmAZING and check out @LifeIsAWonder book too and @Auriana1Doath 's book

This chappie and the other chapters coming up are dedicated to @krissy182

Check out @lolly1999 book to!

And check out my other FF's too!

Baiii ~Oreos! And carrots!