Knotts Berry Farm part:2 Krissy and Liam

Knotts Berry Farm part:2 Liam and Krissy

~~~~READ AUTHORS NOTE WHEN YOUR FINISHED~~~~

Krissy's POV

When every one went they're separate ways Liam and i went straight to pony express. When we got there we were instantly led to the front of the line.

"Are you ready?" He asked as the gates to the ride opened ,letting us get on the ride.

"Yup" i replied while popping the 'p'.

When we got on a black thing rose from the back of us and smacked our back squishing us down so we wouldn't fall off the ride. When it started we both held on to the metal handles already knowing whats going to happen. It stopped dead in its tracks and before you knew it,it went went dashing threw a tunnel thing,and turning like crazy. When we got off the ride i was laughing while Liam was still trying to get use to what just happened.

"Are you ok?" I asked while laughing.

"Haha,yea" he replied while laughing too.

"So which ride do you want to go on next?" He asked while intertwining our fingers rogether.

"Hmmm,how about Ghost Rider!?" I asked. I love that ride!

"Sure why not!" He replied and with that we headed off to the one and only ghost rider.

When we got there we were once again led to the front of the line. When we got in we strapped ourselves in and intertwined our hands again. Once the workers where done checking if every one was secured twice,the ride started. It sped off taking a hard left. After that hard left it started going up,and soon enough we were going down the HUGE drop. (which by the way is 118FT high and i cant believe i went on it >.<)

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Liam and i exclaimed in sync-but of course my scream was high pitched and ear piercing- as soon as we we went down the stomach-dropping-drop.

We were screaming our lungs out.

----

After the thrill ride we decided to go get some lunch.

"So where do you want to eat?" Liam asked.

"Hmmm,how about... TGIF?" I replied.

"Sure!" He said while getting the map out.

-----

After we ate we ended up going back to the car to see Kinsley and Niall holding hands and laughing at something Niall had said.

HAIIIIIII!!!!! First off id like to say a HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY READERS FOR GETTING THIS STORY TO 2.2k READS!!!!! XD HONESTLY I REALLY DIDNT THINK THIS STORY WAS GREAT BUT THEN I SAW THE READS AND WAS LIKE'WHAT PPL ACTUALLY LIKE THIS BOOK?!' WELL YEA THANK YOU GUYS I WOULDNT HAVE THIS MUCH READS IF IT WASNT FOR YOU GUYS AND ONE MORE THING THIS IS COMING TO AN END :( BLEH AND I HAVE LIKE MAYBE 7 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT :'( AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO DO A SEQUEL SO I CAN START ON IT!

So tell me if you want a sequel or not and ill see wether or not to make a sequel or not! Baiiii!!!~Bri<3