Ch.6Unexpected Expectations

Niall's p.ov

"Cookie-"before i could continue my argument i saw kinsley walk into the cafe',so i invited her over to our table.

Kinsley's p.o.v

I was in my bedroom when i started getting hungry so i decided to go to my favorite cafe' which was a block away.

When i walked into the cafe' i saw Niall and-wait is that?!?-no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,No-what is he doing with her?!? But before i could think one more thought Niall called me over to the table and while my mind said 'no' my legs said 'yes'

Stop legs stop i thought but it was to late i had already reached they're table,receiving a smile by Niall and a dirty look by my arch enemy Zoe.

"Hey,what are you doing here kins?"Niall asked,but before i could answer Zoe said "i was about to ask the same thing." I got so mad at her little comment and threw my iced tea on her shirt.

Niall's p.o.v

When kinsley poured her drink on zoe i said "what the hell ,kinsley whats your problem?"

By the look of her face i could tell she felt hurt that i screamed at her and then thats when she ran out of the cafe'. "Kinsley,wait!"i yelled while going after her but i got stopped by zoe pulling on my arm. "Zoe not know!"i yelled while pulling out of her grip,running after kinsley again.

Kinsley's p.o.v

I was running away from the cafe' as fast as i could. I cant believe Niall just screamed at me like that,i mean he's NEVER and i mean NEVER screamed at me like that. By now my vision was getting blurry. Wait,why was my vision getting blurry? but before i could answer that i saw a flash of bright lights and screeching of tires on the street and lastly i felt my body fall to the ground and hit my head hard on the cold ground.

I saw a familiar blonde haired boy hovering over my body and crying out for help and when i realised it was Niall everything went black.

Niall's p.o.v

When i was running i heard a noise that sounded like screeching of tires gliding in the street causing me to run faster. I was hoping that nothing bad happened to kinsley ,but as i turned the corner i saw my best friend/crush laying on the city street almost lifeless. I ran over to her body and held her in my arms yelling at people to get help.
"please!someone call for help!" and as i finished those last calls for help i see her eyes close.

Dun dun dun!!!!! Another cliffhanger!im so cruel lol so i want to thank all the people who arr reading my story! I mean im almost to 200 reads all thanks to you guys!!! I couldnt have made it without the people who are reading my FF. well with that said tell me what u think about this by commenting and if you really liked it then vote plz! Ok baiiiii my lovelies!!!!!!!!~Bri<3

☑️☑️EDITED
//5-23-15//