Ch.14

Ch.14

Paola's p.o.v

"I... Niall, i-i dont know what to say..." I replied while looking down.in return he sighed.

" look i know i haven't been around lately but if you give me one more chance i can make it up to you, please just give me one more chance?" He pleaded. Maybe this can work out, i mean i love Niall i truly do its just I'm so confused. I think i made up my mind.

"Ok, i forgive you" i replied and with that he set the flowers down,hugged me and spun me around making me giggle.

" hahahah, i love you" he whispered into my ear as he put me down.

" i love you too." I replied and with that he smashed his lips onto mine, giving me butterflies and setting fireworks off in the back round. It felt like everything around us just stopped and it was only us too. After what felt like a long time we pulled away. We were looking in each others eyes but then something caught my eye. I looked down at the flowers that were abandoned on the floor, not damaged. He looked in my direction and went over to where it was and picked them up,and brought them to me. I gratefully took them.

"Do you want to go inside?" He asked while motioning towards my open door.

" sure." I replied , and right as i was about to start walking away he scooped me up and carried me bridal style to house. When we were in the house he closed the door with his foot and brought me over to the couch and sat me down.

"Do you want to have a movie marathon?"i asked as he sat down next to me.

"Sure!" He exclaimed. I got up and went over to the movie rack and picked random movies and placed them in front of Niall. It was a combination if horror films and comedies like, grown ups,hangover 2, mama,house at the end of the street,and zombieland. Niall then grabbed the movie titled 'House At The End Of The Street', and handed it to me. Darn it, i muttered as i put the dvd in the dvd player.

" I'll go make some popcorn,love." He said while getting up and walking over to my kitchen. Im glad I'm giving Niall a second chance.

Harry's p.o.v

As my eyes flutter open i see Kinsley laying beside me with her arms around my waist reminding me of everything that happened yesterday replayed in my mind making me smile.

I then heard her shuffling around.

" good morning beautiful" i said while moving the hair out of her face.

" good morning" she said while getting up.

" hey where's my morning kiss?" I pleaded, making her sit back down in the previous spot she was in, and giving me a peck on the lips.

" harry, can i ask you something?" She said while sitting up straight.

" of course love." I replied.

Kinsley's p.o.v

" of course he replied." I was planning on asking him if he was the one who kissed me at the hospital while i was in my coma.

" was it you who- but before i could finish asking my question something downstairs broke and made a loud noise. Harry and i exchanged looks and got up from the bed.

" wait here" he said before going into the bathroom. He came out with one of the poles that hold up the towels on the walls.

"Stay behind me and if anything goes wrong run upstairs and lock the doors and call the police ok?"

"O-okay" i replied getting scared by even thinking of leaving harry if there was something wrong. We quietly opened the door and we tip-toed all the way to the bottom of the stairs.