Ch.13 new relationships

Ch.13

Niall's p.o.v

It's been four days since the incident with Kinsley and the razor, why was mr having a girlfriend hurting her so much? She doesn't even have feelings for me,or does she?

Kinsley's p.o.v

It's been four days since i tried hurting myself and ever since harry wont leave my side. I think i might be falling in love with-but before i could finish my thought harry plopped down next to me on the sofa and handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

"You alright,love?" He asked, concern full in his voice.

"Mhmm..." I lied. Nothing was ok ,i was falling in love with him and i know he doesn't feel the same.

Harry's p.o.v

"Mhmm" she replied. I could tell she was lying so i put my mug of hot chocolate on the coffee table and grabbed her hand, sending shocks up my arm.

"Kinsley,i know somethings up, you can tell me ya know?" I said and with that she sighed.

"Harry i-ugh forget it." She said while getting off the couch and started to walk into the kitchen but i quickly got up and grabbed her wrist to turn her around and face me.

Kinsley's p.o.v

As i was walking towards the kitchen harry grab my wrist and turned me around to face him. We were so close to each other i could feel his minty breath on my cheek.

" kinsley..." He said trailing off.

" yea harry?" I replied urging him to continue on with what he was going to say.

" kinsley i -i love you" he whispered and with that i smiled.

" I love you too harry." I replied. Then he leaned in and closed the gap that was once between us. The kiss set off fireworks and released all the butterflies as they fluttered around in my stomach. After the long passionate kiss we pulled away but our foreheads were touching as he looked into my light brown eyes and i looked into his mesmerizing emerald eyes.

Harry's p.o.v

When we pulled away from the kiss, we leaned our foreheads against each others and stared into each others eyes. I stared into her beautiful breath taking light brown eyes as she stared into my green ones, thats when i decided to ask.

" kinsley, will you like to be my girlfriend" i asked while taking her hands in mine.

" no. " she replied which totally gobsmacked me, and crushed my heart into tiny pieces slowly.

" w-what do you-" but before i could finish she cut me off.

" i'd love to harry." And with that i picked her up and spun her around. After i put her down i threw her over my shoulder.

" hahaha, harry put me down!" She said while laughing.

"Never!!!" I yelled and with that i started running around the house with her still on my shoulder.

Kinsley's p.o.v

As harry was running around the house i started yelling at him, and kicking and socking his back playfully until he put me down on the floor in the middle of the hallway and started tickling me.

" harry * laugh* please *laugh* stop" i say in between fits of laughter.

" whats the magic word?" He said while still tickling me.

" h*laugh* harry *laugh* you *laugh * are *laugh* sexy!! *laugh*"

" you got that right!" He said as he stopped tickling me.

Next thing i know one of the doors to the right swings open and reveals a very angry looking zayn.

" Do you two mind, its bloody five in the morning!!!!" He exclaimed.

" sorry" i apologized, as harry picked me up off the floor and lead me toward my room. When we walked in my room i picked out a movie called Jack and Jill and put it in the dvd player and joined harry on my bed and snuggled with him while watching the movie.

Paola's p.o.v

I was sitting at home, watching Friends when the door bell rang. I quickly got up straightening out my blouse before heading towards the door. When i opened the door i saw Niall, with a bouquet of roses my favorite flower.

"Hey..." I said while looking at the ground.

" Paola look, i know i've been really distant these past few weeks and im truthfully sorry." He pleaded while looking at me sorrow full in his eyes.

" I....

~~~~~hayoo!!!! My little carrots/ Oreos lol soo first off id like to thank all my readers for getting me to 700 reads!!!! It means A LOT to me to know that people actually enjoy reading my work. So i hope you like this update and im sorry the chapters are so short :/ im trying my best lol and one more thing for me to update i need at least 4 votes and 2 comments. I want feedback people lol what do u think might happen?

•will Paola forgive him?

•will harry and kinsley's relationship last long?

•who do u ship? Karry ( harry and kinsley) OR kiall ( niall and kinsley)

Thats it Baiii my lovley carrots/ oreos!!!!! ~Bri