Knotts Berry Farm part:1 Kinsley and Niall

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"People say we shouldn't be together,

were to young to know about forever

but i say they don't know what they

talk,talk,talkin' about..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Knotts Berry Farm part:1 Kinsley and Niall

Kinsley's POV

Its been two weeks since Cloe came back and in those two weeks i told her about everything thats happened in the past 2 months. We were currently in a café.

"Wow..." She said speechless.

"Yup" i said while popping the 'p'.

"So you and Nialler are going out,eh?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows,making me blush.

"Yea...but looks like someones got an eye on you too" i replied making her face go 7shades of red,making me laugh.

"Oh shut up!" She said while shoving my shoulder playfully.

"Hey we should get going Niall's picking us up "i said while grabbing my carmel frapachino.

"Ok" she replied while grabbing her strawberry's and cream shake. When we got outside there were dozens of paparazzi.

"Don't answer anything ok?" I whispered to Cloe,in return she nodded. They kept throwing questions at me like this :

KINSLEY ,KINSLEY IS IT TRUE THAT YOU USED HARRY TO GET TO NIALL???!!

CLOE CLOE OVER HERE! IS IT TRUE YOU AND ZAYN FANCY EACH OTHER!!??

Thats when one of the paparazzi's shoved his camera in my face and blinded me with the huge flash making me get dizzy.

"Kinsley!" A familiar voice screamed as i begin to fall to the ground,but for some reason i never hit the ground,instead i felt two strong arms catch me. While the world around me was spinning all i could make out was Cloe looking at me with fear and a pair of bright blue eyes and that was it until i blacked out.

Niall's POV

I was waiting for Kinsley and Cloe in the black SUV and when they came out they were getting bombarded with questions so i quickly got out and started walking towards them when all of a sudden i see a paparazzi stick they're camera in front of Kinsley's face making the flash blind her. What happened next was unexpected,she started falling.

"Kinsley!!" I yelled.

so before she could hit the ground i ran as fast as my irish legs would let me and successfully caught her before she could hit the ground. Thats when Paul and other security helped push back the paparazzi as i picked kinsley up bridal style and ran to the car with Cloe right next to me. When we got in i held kinsley in my lap while cloe sat next to me.

"I-is she ok?" Cloe asked completely frightened.

"Yea,she just fainted by the bright flash." I replied,earning a sigh of relief.

"Is every one alright?" Paul asked as he got in the SUV and drove away. We nodded in return.

"Niall can i ask you something?" Cloe asked.