Knotts Berry Farm part:3 Brianna and Louis

Brianna's POV

When every one departed louis grabbed my hand and started running to supreme scream.

"C'mon slow poke!" He said while dragging me but then stopped when he saw my facial expression.

"Whats wrong love?" He asked concern full in his voice.

"I dont really like that ride..." I admitted sheepishly.

"Its ok love we dont have to if you dont want to" he replied while kissing my cheek.

"No... Lets just go its time for me to get over my fear of heights!" I exclaimed as i intertwined our fingers together and ran towards the ride i call, supreme hell. (Hehe)

When we got to the ride they let us to the front and we got one of three shuttles. When we were done strapping ourselves in and the workers checked if every one was safe it started going up at medium speed. I was so scared i was grabbing my shoulder harness so tightly that my knuckles turned white.

"Your doing great love. Just look at the view!" Louis stated. Once i payed attention to the view my grip on the shoulder harness loosened. We were so high up that you could see the earth's curve.

"Maybe this isnt s-ahhhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed as it dropped and went back up.

-----

After the ride i literally was laughing like crazy.

"I cant believe you made me go on that!" I exclaimed as we walked to boomerang.

"Are you ready to go on one that goes backwards?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yup now c'mon babe!" He exclaimed grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the ride.

-------

After we got off the ride we got on big foot rapids,ghost rider,silver bullet and xcelaerator .

"Are you hungry?" He asked sked.

"Yea wanna eat at Johnny rockets?" I asked in return he noddd.

"Off we go!!!" I screamed.

-----

After we ate we headd back to the car and saw kinsley,niall,krissy and liam.

Hey guys sorry this is a filler but yea im sorry its so short and boring but its getting to the drama dont worry! And im not ending the book without kinsley and niall's date first! Lol well baii!! And i apologize for the boringness and shortness too! ~Bri:§