Three.

"Hola!" I heard a yell from downstairs followed by some clatters. "We're back!" I heard the voice of my girlfriend.

"Hi." I said as Meredith, Devin and I walked down to greet our friends.

"Damn, its hot out there." Felix pulled off his black hoodie and collapsed on the sofa. "Emo struggles."

I chuckled at him and turned to Ashley. "Have fun?" I asked.

"I got you a present." She smiled, taking a Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt out of one of the bags.

"Oh my god! Thanks!" I beamed, picking up Ashley and hugging her. She squirmed and I put her down kissing her all over her face.

I don't know if you can tell, but I love SWS.

Everyone disappeared upstairs and I grinned to myself. Something told me that this was going to be the best few years of my life.

Its all going to be okay. There'll be nothing going wrong, and everything will be fine.

But what made me happiest was that Ashley was save. You see her ex-boyfriend, Morgan, used to abuse her. That's so hard to even say. Morgan used to bully me too.

I put a stop to that though. I beat the bastard up so bad that I put him in hospital like he used to do to me.

There was only one catch. I got expelled from school. But hey, it was worth it.

"Dude. What are you doing, you loner?" Felix called jokingly down the stairs.

I ran up to join them, and when I got into Felix and Adrianna's bedroom, everyone was sprawled out on the bed, watching TV.

"What you watching?" I asked.

"American Horror Story." Adrianna answered.

I jumped down next to them, chucking softly. "What have I missed?"

"Nothing yet." Ashley smirked.

I nodded and as we all got immersed in the program, I noticed that Devin wasn't with us. When I turned around I saw him sitting on the floor in the corner of the room.

"Devin!" I mouthed. "Devin!"

He looked up at me and shrugged. "You OK?" I whispered. He nodded and turned away.

I know he's not. Maybe he just feels sick. Devin's probably the most happy in our group, so its weird to see him sad.

Quietly, I tapped on Ashley's shoulder and when she looked at me I pointed at Devin. She frowned and shrugged.

"Maybe he's sick." Ash whispered, assuming the same as I did. We're probably right.