Thirty Four.

*Ashley's POV* 

That fucking bitch. I felt rage build up in my heart and I banged on the door. Luckily, as we found out on our next hospital trip with Felix, Kelli had sent him texts including her address. While some of the more shy members of our group, Meredith and Adrianna (Sierra had gone home,) stayed back at hospital with Felix, the fearless bastards, Kai, Devin and I, made our way to Kelli's house to kick some bitch ass. 

I knocked on the door again. Silence. Devin smirked at me and went to the door. "It's Felix!" he called. We all chuckled. The door flew open and we all shoved in like a pack and slammed the door behind us. 

"Don't try and break up me and my girlfriend!" Kai yelled.

"I..." Kelli stammered. "I... What are you doing here?" 

"What do you think, bitch?" I fumed. "What do you fucking think?" 

"Ash, calm down..." Devin held my shoulder. I pulled at him to get to Kelli and beat the shit out of her. I didn't even care any more. Kai held my other shoulder. 

"Hear me out..." Kelli whispered, a tear rolling down her cheek. "I'm just lonely. No one ever loved me, and Felix was the only person who ever cared about me. Then he got depression and broke up with me, locking himself in his room and refusing to leave. So I moved away. 

As soon as I found out he had a girlfriend, I came back to break them up and have Felix back to me. I thought he'd love me again... But no one ever does." Kelli looked at the ground.

"Ashley, I'm sorry. I was just jealous." Kelli sighed. 

"Hey, how about we sit in your living room and talk?" Devin asked Kelli. She nodded and we followed her to a door, and we all walked in. Once, Kai, Devin and I were in the room, the door slammed and we heard a door lock. 

Kelli laughed. "The windows are locked too."

I gasped. "What the fuck? How the fuck do you think this shit is okay?" 

Kai held my hand. "Don't worry baby. She'll let us out." 

"I'm not so sure..." Devin said from behind us. "Damn, I'm a fucking idiot."

Suddenly, there was a huge crash, and a familiar male voice yelled out.