Eleven.

*Kai's POV*

"Dude, where are you going?" I mumbled, half asleep.

What the heck was Devin doing leaving the house in the middle of the night?

"I-I.... I'm going on a hike..." He frowned, looking surprised. "Wanna come?"

"Fuck that..." I collapsed back onto the sofa. "You're crazy."

"I know..." Devin sounded a little sad. "When Meredith wakes up, tell her I love her."

"What? Why can't you when you get back?" I shrugged.

"I usually say it in the morning for luck. Please, bro, just do it for me?" Devin pleaded.

"Sure..." Why was Devin acting so weird? It was like he was never going to come back, I smiled to myself.

Something deep down was telling me not to let him go.

"Dude. Are you sure you wanna go at this time in the night? It seems a little weird." I warned.

"I need to clear my head." He said simply.

"I'm glad you're getting so much happier." I smiled.

"Yeah. Its great being able to enjoy life and be myself, you know?" Devin grinned.

I closed my eyes and snuggled into the cushion. I'd heard a noise so I had walked downstairs to find Devin half way out of the door.

Kinda weird, but hey. Shit happens. What am I even saying? Dang. I'm tired as hell.

I let my thoughts fade out and after a minute I was half asleep. "Kai? Are you going to just fall asleep without saying goodbye to me?" Devin laughed.

"You'll only be gone a few hours at most." I grinned.

"Kk. Well. I'll seeya dude." Devin nodded.

"Later." I muttered.

..............

*Felix's POV*

I walked into the lounge to see Kai passed out on the sofa. Aw. He looked so sweet.

When I entered the kitchen, I grabbed an apple and took a bite out of it. Something felt different that day. Like something was missing.

I shrugged and put the apple in the bin. Healthy food never tasted good. At least I made an effort, right?

Just then, I noticed a small piece of paper on the side. My mouth dropped open when I read it.

FOR EVERYONE:

Hi. Its Devin. Its more likely I should be saying bye though.

I've decided to move on with my life. I am moving out alone and starting a new chapter of my life.

You have all helped me, and most of you will always be my friends.

Don't come looking for me,

Devin x

What the fuck? No way. This had to be a prank...

The next part read:

FOR MEREDITH

You know I'll always love you, but our relationship is over.

I'm doing this for your own good, being with someone like me could ruin you.

I love you.

Forever and always, Devin. Xxxxx