Sixteen.

Her freezing skin shook under mine as we walked hand in hand. I looked at her as the cold breeze flurried into our faces, watching her icy blue eyes blink shyly at the ground. "Hey. Look at me." I said softly. 

Meredith looked up, her midnight hair shining. I chuckled, feeling a warm feeling flutter in my chest. "What?" she frowned. I pulled her into me and put my arm around her waist as we walked through the local park. 

As it was so bitterly cold, the park was completely deserted. All the better for Meredith and I's date. 

I never was one to go on 'typical' dates. Well, to be honest Meredith is the only one I've ever dated. Thank god. I haven't ever taken Meredith to the movies for a date, or to a restaurant. Unless McDonalds counts. But anyway, I prefer more personal dates.

Like sitting at home watching TV and cuddling, or a walk somewhere. Maybe even just listening to music together. Really, I just like an excuse to get to know someone and talk to them heart to heart. Especially Meredith. The most damn beautiful and interesting girl in the world. 

"You're staring at me." Meredith giggled. 

"I know." I stuck my tongue out and stopped her. I turned to face her and held both her hands. Slowly, I leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips.

 After a moment, she pushed me away. "Two second rule." 

"Huh?" I questioned. 

"Well. Whenever you're in public, you can only kiss for two seconds. Otherwise it'll weird out everyone around you." She explained. 

"No one's here." I said, gently pulling her in and colliding our bodies together. Our lips danced smoothly as I snaked my arm around her head. When I pulled away, I watched the deep blush creep across her snow white skin.

"I see that blush." I smirked. 

"Shh. No you don't." she turned away and I pulled her in for a hug. 

"Come on. We better head home. We've been out two hours. Plus you look like you're about to freeze to death." I took her hand and we started walking down the path.

My phone buzzed slightly in my pocket. "Hold on, Angel. I'll bet you Ashley wants to borrow some money." I joked. 

When I finally saw the text my heart stopped. "What?" Meredith asked. "What's it say?" 

"Fucking hell. I thought this shit was over..." I ran my hand through my hair, my body shaking. 

"What? Seriously, Devin... You're scaring me..." she moaned, leaning over my shoulder to look at my phone. As soon as she read the message she gasped and brought her hand to her face. 

The text read:

From: Adrianna

Morgan's here. Get home and help.

.......................................

A/N: Does anyone remember Morgan???? XD