Thirteen.

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating a lot some very sad and stressful things have been going on but I'll try and update daily again. Love you ♥

*Ashley's POV*

We stumbled into the house, filled with guilt.

"Any luck?" Meredith said quickly as she rushed into the hall.

I shook my head solemnly. Tears filled Meredith's eyes and she collapsed onto her knees.

"What if he killed himself?" She sobbed.

"If he was going to kill himself he wouldn't have taken stuff with him. He's just on the run. We'll find him." Adrianna nodded to Meredith.

"Come on. Get up." I pulled Meredith to her feet and she leaned on me.

She was crying her eyes out. "He's never coming back..."

"He is." I promised uncertainly.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault." Kai said, walking into the hallway.

"No it isn't." Meredith promised. "Its mine. Clearly I wasn't a good enough girlfriend."

"It's not your fault, Kai. Or yours, Meredith. Its everyone's. We should have done something. All of us had noticed something wrong, but we didn't do anything about it." I sighed.

*****Two months later*****

As we walked down the street, we all talked and laughed.

Things had gotten a lot better since the day Devin left. But not back to normal. None of us had any clue where we was, and Meredith could hardly sleep at night.

"Shut up, Felix!" I giggled as he made fun of me.

"Not my problem you're obsessed with Kai." He stuck his tongue out and Kai blushed.

"You're really obssessed with me?" Kai asked shyly.

"Yeah she is." Felix answered me.

"Aw. Ash." Kai went all girly and looked away.

"Kai you're adorable!" I hugged him as we still kept walking.

"You two get a room!" Meredith joked.

"Hey. MCR!" Adrianna pointed at a shop doorway.

We all followed her gaze until we saw a boy with dark black hair and extremely skinny limbs, leaning against a rucksack. A blanket was over his face, but sure enough, he was wearing a My Chemical Romance T-shirt.

"He must be homeless." I said.

"No shit." Adrianna laughed.

Meredith looked really thoughtful. "That looks like the one Devin took..."

"Well, I'm sure they have different prints of that shirt, Meredith." Felix said sadly. "Come on, let's go."

Meredith shook her head and walked closer to the boy. Everyone looked at each other. She wasn't going to harass a stranger was she?

"Devin..." She said, bending down next to him. "Devin, wake up."

The boy removed his blanket to reveal his face. "Angel?"