Twenty.

A/N: I wrote this in a rush because I have a ton of homework. If there are any mistakes please tell me haha. As always, love you more than anythingggg!

*Ashley's POV*

"Why did you leave me?" Morgan asked me softly as we sat down carefully on the sofa.

"I... I was scared..." I stammered.

"Ashley... I would never hurt you. You're my baby." He gently reached forward and pulled me over so I was resting on his shoulder.

I had nothing to say to that psycho.

"You're beautiful, you know that right? I missed you so much. I just had to find the love of my life." Morgan smiled.

"But... I'm dating Kai now." I said nervously.

Morgan threw me off of him and stood up, looming above me. "Don't you ever mention his fucking name again!" He yelled.

I shrank back in my chair and whimpered slightly. "I'm sorry!" I squeaked.

Morgan laughed slightly and sat back down. "Don't be afraid. You know I love you."

I shrugged and the guy with the split personality stood up and disappeared into the kitchen. "I'm getting you a drink." he announced. Nodding, I shrank shyly back into the sofa, cuddling into the cushion. When he had been in the kitchen for over five minutes, I started to question what was going on. 

It doesn't take that long to get a drink.

When Morgan finally made his way back into the lounge, he had a strange look on his face. He thrust the drink in my face, and I took it carefully. What had he done to it? "Go on, Ashley... Drink..." Morgan smiled. Slowly, I took a sip and immediately felt it burn down my throat. Water doesn't taste this weird... 

"What did you do to this?" I asked, shakily. 

"Nothing! Why would I do something to it?" he giggled. 

"It tastes a... bit..." I trailed off during my sentence and felt my eyelids droop slightly. My body started to go a bit limp, and Morgan burst out laughing. 

"Are you okay?" Morgan smirked. 

I nodded and sat there helplessly. Morgan sat gently down next to me and pulled me next to him, leaning me onto his shoulder. Gradually, I fell asleep. 

If you would have seen a picture of us cuddled on the sofa, you would have seen us and thought that it was adorable. From the outside, we look cute, but from the inside I'm locked in a cage with a tiger. I can't deal with this. 

What if he hurts me? 

Kai doesn't know where Morgan lives. So I'm stranded. What if I die here?