Thirty Five.

A/N: Updates will be back to normal! I'm really sorry but thank you for sticking by me and you have no idea how much  it means to me. I love writing and I love you guys and you guys have shown me what I want to do for the rest of my life. And that is write stories. 

So thank you. <3

*Kai's POV*

"Hey!" Felix yelled. "Where the fuck are my friends?" Oh my god, Felix! Why is he here... Who cares? We need fucking saving!

"What?" Kelli asked, innocently. "Why would I know? And by the way... I missed you..." That bitch.

"Shut up." I heard Adrianna's voice. 

"Just take us to our fucking friends!" Felix warned.

"No!" Kelli screamed. Just outside our door, we heard light footsteps and the door slowly unlocked. Meredith's pale little face appeared. Devin gasped and moved quickly over to her, taking his hand in hers.

"I snuck past them." she whispered. "Come on!" We followed her out, up behind Kelli, who was still arguing with Felix and Adrianna. Suddenly, Ashley shoved, causing Kelli to fall forwards and suddenly there was a yell. "Run!" 

We all sprinted outside and ran out to Felix's car, leaping in as Felix started the engine and sped away "She's fucking crazy!" Ashley panted. 

"No fucking shit. They let me out of hospital, finally, and once Adrianna and Meredith told me about you fuckwits going to fuck with Kelli, I had to come and find you. What were you thinking?" Felix sighed. 

"She tried to break us up..." I stammered, holding Ash's hand. 

"That doesn't mean that you can go and beat her up! Just leave her alone." Felix frowned. "Hey, sorry. I just want you guys to be safe."

"You're literally like our dad." Devin chuckled. 

"More like Adrianna's Daddy." Ash winked. 

"Ew!" I burst out laughing. 

"Damn, I love you guys so much. We're back together again. The squad." Adrianna smiled.

"Squad goals." Felix winked. "Okay, let's get home. I'm glad we're all okay."

As we drove along, I looked at Ashley. Her vibrant,red hair stood out like a huge red rose. Shining softly, her golden piercings reflected my face, and I stared back at myself. Her skin was slightly tanned and her complexion was perfect. Imagine if Kelli had broken us up... Imagine never seeing her face again. 

I don't know if I could survive that.

Anyway, I guess I should be thankful. That someone loves me as much as I love them. A lot of people think that they'll never find true love, but everyone does. I know this is cringey as hell but I need to tell someone. Trust me, this is something you need to know.

No one's always alone for their whole lives. Some day you'll see someone, where ever it may be, and you'll think, "Damn, one day I want to marry them." Personally, I think that every day about Kellin Quinn, but it's different. One day you'll know. When you get the feeling, you'll know it. Everyone gets it. It could be at age 90 or age 15, or somewhere inbetween. But it will happen.

Sometimes you think you're feeling 'the feeling' but you aren't. Sometimes you'll think you love someone more than you have or ever will love someone, but you don't. Because not everything works out. You'll go your separate ways from that person, and feel like your life isn't worth living. 

But all that time. Your real love is waiting for you. Think about it, your future love is waiting for you right now. Maybe you've already met them. Who knows? 

Hey, just trust me. Don't do anything to harm yourself because in the future, you'll be missing out on a whole life with someone. 

Damn. Sorry for being so damn deep. I guess I'm just getting sentimental.