Six.

A/N: If you read 'The Emo Boy I Cried For' then you probably missed this POV as much as I did.

*Adrianna's POV*

"Something's up with him." Kai said as I entered the kitchen.

"Who?" I asked.

"Devin. He came downstairs, made out with Meredith, then got cereal and decided he was going to go upstairs to eat alone." Kai said, worriedly.

"Oh." I frowned. "I'll go to talk to him." I turned and walked upstairs. Come to think of it, Devin had been acting weird ever since we moved in together.

I hope he's alright. Out of our friendship group, I feel like deep down he's the most fragile. "Devin?" I called round the door.

"Hey." He said, looking down at his cereal.

"You okay?" I flopped down on the bed next to him, causing his cereal to nearly spill.

"Shit, Adrianna! Be careful..." He mumbled.

"Don't avoid the question. Because I already know the answer." I smirked. "Tell me what's up."

"Nothing! I'm fine! I just wanted alone time." I could see Devin trying not to get angry.

He was losing his temper so easily...

"Come on, bab, leave the kid alone." Felix said, using my pet name.

"Kid?" Devin frowned. "I'm the same age as you!"

"I call everyone kids." Felix winked. "It's my thing." I giggled and stood up to join Felix.

I took his arm and pulled him into our bedroom. "Oh. That desperate?" Felix joked.

"Ha ha." I said sarcastically as we lay on the bed next to each other. "Something is seriously up with Devin. I'm worried."

"I know. But I just need to talk to you. You're the only one in this house that hasn't ever been depressed. So you need to know how to help him feel better." Felix explained.

I nodded.

"I know we just did this, but when he says he wants to be alone, don't leave him. That'll give him time to think, and you can't let depressed people think for too long." Felix sighed.

"Trust me, I know." I thought back to when Felix was chronically depressed, drinking loads and self-harming.

"Also bab, this is the most important one. Don't ever give up on him. Teach him that you care and love him. Teach him that he matters. Like you did with me." Felix finished.

I smiled and held his hand as we lay together. "Thanks for the advice. I owe you one."

"Nah. We all owe Devin one. We need to help him." Felix said, determined.