Twenty One.

A/N: I haven't updated frequently for a while, but it's all for a good reason. 

I'm working on a new story! So far it is the best I've ever written, and it's about completely new characters. It's an emo love story, but different to any I've ever written before. Honestly I know you'll love it. 

Maybe I'll publish it soon. I don't know. Tell me if you think it's a good idea? Thanks guys I love you please hang in there on the slow updates.

*Kai's POV*

I lay there with my head in my hands, tears dripping down my face.

"The police will find them..." Devin patted my shoulder. "We're all worried too, dude."

"I just hope that bastard hasn't hurt her." I bit my lip. 

Felix frowned, sighing from the other side of the room. "We've been through a lot. You know, our friendship group. I love you guys so much. I know you're scared, Kai, I am too. But you've got to keep strong. Morgan wants you to be upset." 

"Thanks guys." I mumbled and stood up, walking swiftly to my bedroom. I was done with this shit. The only thing I wanted was Ashley. My Ash. Slowly, I picked up my phone and dialled Ash's number. 

Sounds creepy but I wanted to hear her voice. 

"Hey, it's Ashley! Looks like I can't answer your call right now. Sorry, I guess I must be busy doing something. Leave a message and I'll try and get back to you. Bye!" her voice chirped from the other end of the phone.

A stream of tears flew down my cheeks and drowned me. The phone beeped to signal the start of the recording. "Hi Ashley. I hope you're okay. Not only do I love you more than anything in the whole world, but you are my world. I fucking love you. I don't think you quite understand how much I need you. Not knowing where you are kills me right now. Stay beautiful. That dickhead won't be able to hurt you when we find you. I love you... Bye babe." 

I hung up and collapsed backwards, choking on my own tears. Sobbing softly, I thought back to us dancing around in my bedroom to Pierce the Veil. I miss those times. When I get her back I'm going to make so many more memories. 

If I get her back. 

"Kai..." Someone said from the door. 

I looked up and wiped my tears away as fast as I could. "Oh... Kai... Please don't cry." Adrianna sniffed, coming to sit on the end of my bed. "I'm sorry." she whispered.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked. 

"Because I feel like I could have stopped it. I shouldn't have left Ash by herself." She sighed. 

"It is not your fault, Adrianna." I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "It's mine really."

"No, Kai. It's not." she tucked her hair behind her ear and looked up at me sadly. "I promise you that we'll find her. I promise you."